What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A starter's quest for the good good

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Because they have to take they time to get used to different lighting conditions and spectrum every time you move them, it's better to leave them indoors under lights if it's an indoor grow. Also, if you put them near a window there won't be as much (sun)light as under the lights so they will stretch, and if you put them outdoors in the sunlight you may bring pests back inside the growspace. IMO, it's not worth doing this.

Last edited:

Monyo

Because they have to take they time to get used to different lighting conditions and spectrum every time you move them, it's better to leave them indoors under lights if it's an indoor grow. Also, if you put them near a window there won't be as much (sun)light as under the lights so they will stretch, and if you put them outdoors in the sunlight you may bring pests back inside the growspace. IMO, it's not worth doing this.

Thanks for that exploziv, really answered one of my major questions. :)

Monyo

The plant is looking good on its 6th 1/2 week. I decided to try cloning and I cut the branch on the lower part of the plant. I cut it diagonally and dipped it in my Hormex (Rooting Hormone) for 1 minute and planted it in a moistured soil mix. It didn't even last a day lol.

Can someone enlighten me on what's right and wrong in cloning? Thanks!

Monyo

Hello again icmag!

Been ages! lol.

So it's here on its 8th week and I still don't see hairs or balls... I can see hair-like but I think they're just leaves popping out.

Have a look... Should I start the flowering stage?

image_0000079_zpsqbwmk1yj.jpg

image_0000078_zpskrwqk9yk.jpg

image_0000077_zps8ajnnprf.jpg

Easy-A

Hey Monyo,

Good luck with the grow. It looks like your grow space may have translucent walls. When you switch to flowering (12 hours light and 12 dark) you need to make absolutely sure there is no light getting to the plants during the dark phase. This also means no peeking when the lights are out ��

After looking at the pictures again I think I was confused by the reflections. Maybe not translucent. But still no peeking ��

Last edited by a moderator: