What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10 years of aeroponic (apollo inside)

C

Chipleader

High everyone :D
so its my first diarie of my grow and my first experiment with this kind of system :D
so iam here to share my experience and hope u can gimme some advice too :D

how is the setup :

2 X 1000 watts HPS cooled

air conditioned but no used

co2 and computer for control but not used too ( i need to mastering the system before adding co2 )

APOLO 3 from qualiplast with a extension so 2X 33 site = 66 plant

ventilation is assured by 2 big extractor 350 mm 1300 m3 / hour

but iam pretty sure u wonder wich kind of strain i will use :

the famous ak47 from serious seeds a special phenotype who finish in 67 day

:laughing: i grow it since 5 year in soil i know her very well i hope she will give me a total satisfaction

i never done any harvest with aeroponic system so iam full of question especially about the temperature of solution ( heard about 19 degrees celcius) the ph (heard 5.5 ) ec ... wich kind of cycle for sprayer i must use ( 15 second on 2 minute off ) ??

so if u know well how do it iam happy to heard u

picture comming in few minute

Last edited:
C

Chipleader

so i come back with some picture of the setup ...
i still waiting my timer for the pump this is why there is no plant yet :D
hope i received it soon :D

damn awesome setup! Cant wait to see the project. I want to do this kind of setup but like a lot of people, its complicated and scary when youre learning for your first time. So I'll still to soil. lol

B

Bigtimer7

WOW!

Nice job man, cant wait to see this rockin and rollin!

Good luck buddy!

C

Chipleader

thank everyone for all ur message :) i hope u will enjoy as much as i enjoying to build and run this room

poodho: i will use the FERRO planning for FERRO product u can find it here --> http://www.cityplantes.com/Images/engrais_Ferro_hydroponique_plan_fertilisation.pdf
:rasta:

so if you have any question or advice come and ask :) :wave:

so more picture of the room with the most IMPORTANT thing for a nice aeroponic garden : DA PUMP !!! this pump can blow away 4 bar of water and it need to be really strong because the timing of watering is really hard for the pump ( 15 second on 2 minute off 24 hour per day ....... ) and if its going to broke the plant die in one hour .... so i pray for the reliability of the pump :fsu:

anyway it seem to be a realy good one ( i hope ) :laughing:

Last edited:
C

Chipleader

so the action is here :) i have just received my timer :)
so here some picture with all the girl :)
enjoy

Maxhouse

Nice project man... The install is really clean.....

Be careful to finish this set before this summer !!!! in aero, too much heat is really bad..

For this kind of project .. i prefer use GHE nutes... not you ??
Can we have a better pic of your timer...??

Good luck man..
come back in few day..
Ciaoo

C

Chipleader

thank you maxhouse for ur comment i appreciate it :)

i think about to buy a tank cooler for this summer i dont know i already got some probleme with the temperature of solution

i never try ghe nuts i will try them next batch :)
i try to provide u a better pic of the timer but i can't i will try to do some more later

J

jaw

aeroponics is so effecient for cloning i wonder how it is for producing fat stinky buds i will be on board for this

HATCH

Nice Set-Up!!!!

I have A DIY Aeroponic Set-UP, & I love how it work's!!!

What do You have the timer set on for the Mister's?. I have Mine on a 15 minute timer. & they water agout 5 to 6 time's a day.

I read on a TAG Thread, There timer was on 2 min. off 3 min. . I just think that is to much watering.

You may have already said what You water & I missed it??

But any way, Count Me On-Board. :rasta:

nebulozi

yes great project

I cultivate my first garden .
i have two plants of white widow
I will make scrog in my homebox of 1m2 under a lamp hps 400w, an extractor 350m3 my plant are has 22jours of growth
I will put photographs to give you an idea later. nothing has to see with installation of cheapleader really WICKED :muahaha: .
but i' hope to have good performance with this technique i' use in angrais the range plagron :joint: :joint: :muahaha:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts