What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

indabonga

Cannabis ****
Veteran
Hey indabonga! How did the sourface come out (was it very sour diesel? was the high good?)? I got a pack and I can't find many reports on her

It's a bomb! More SD pheno than face off.. The 50/50 it's the best headband type of plant I ve try

H

HazeOil

it works out to 330$cn..
i got 4000watts in that room with new bulbs, should be enough light lol and ive never had a prob with light intensity befor

if thers balls when its a female and there regular seeds, its garbage!
dont breed with it and dont put it in a room of sensi flowers

Peace

Sunshineinabag

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 38

mexweed

Veteran
I ran a memory loss s1 that was dank but hermed, not nanners at week 6 but full on male flowers at week 3-4, I snipped them and they did not return

was strawberry/guava gassy incense funk, fox tailed and very sticky, the flavor kind of reminded me of flo

U

useless.gardens

hazmat would be my choice. want to grab a few packs of that myself.

ive run other strains from doc but not casper or hazmat. in the stash there are multiple packs of each : cookie killer, true colors, clearwater, and overflo.

there's pics in this thread of my face off cut.

havent had nanners from any of doc's strains ive run. my experience has always been good. pheno variation galore but that can be a good thing.

got low germ rates on a recent crack of cookie killer but ive got 18 more beans.

ran a few beans of the grimace too. was fun but forgettable in comparison to other archive strains ive run. i like to grab 2 packs of any strain to be sure ...archive is no exception to the rule.

Last edited:
thanks for the response. my first choice would be the Rudeboi OG or the Kirkwood. I don't have access though. would loooove to grow out that Rudeboi. probably gonna end up going for the hazmat cause im actually quite a fan of stretchier, lankier og type plants.

F

Frylock

OGKB BX1 2 packets, most females had some male flowers down lower but not many and easy to see.

Hazmat OG 2 packets, no male flowers for me.

Both are very good quality and hard to choose the winners/keepers.