What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Gorilla Glue #4 - Part II

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
hmm. im using mags on my 1ks so i cant dial it back. hopefully i can find a sweetspot where the canopy is getting enough penetration without irritating the tops too much. i wonder if they could bounce back enough for me to notice this round

blowingupjake

picture.php

Damn larf^

:woohoo:

Stay Hazed,
Jake

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
so i considered that, but once upon a time i tried diffusers on 600s in my tents circa 2012 and i noticed that instead of making one central hot spot it turned into two, like racing stripes. and although my plants had much more horsepower, im on track to hit 88 mph as it is and do not relish the thought of spending more $ on bolt on aftermarket parts atm. a good suggestion though, thanks dan!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
life.....happens. projects get moved around. on to other, better ventures hopefully.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
id love chiquita s1s as well. i missed out on the banana craze. and yes, my last comment was satire.

~star~crash~

So I got cuts on 12/30 and have been growing them since, and I gotta say these things are beasts. Will post pics after I clean the veg room, needs a total wipedown.

And damn do they stink hard in veg. No wonder this stuff is some of the best. The flavor gets workin early on :)

get used to the reek...it permeates everything

Desert Hydro

Veteran
ive got 3 gorilla crosses running right now. one is in flower and the structure is phenomenal, future from exotic genetix(GG4 X starfighter f2). cant wait till it starts stacking. also have harambe from ehtos and dog cage from mycotek.

my CGS chem d cookies was fire. all these new genetics have a really high benchmark to measure up to lol

Attachments

• IMG_1506.JPG
    IMG_1506.JPG
    109.5 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_1514.JPG
    IMG_1514.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_1099.jpg
    IMG_1099.jpg
    145 KB · Views: 17