What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Girl Power? ... if not, why not?

dddaver

Veteran
Not sure why you want to argue semantics.

I know there is a problem, but is it really surprising given such a sausage fest as here, on a free forum? I think that battle of the sexes thing is gonna rage on anyway no matter what anyone says on any pot forum where anyone at all can and does post. This forum is really not that different than the rest of society.

I think any censorship, which is what is ultimately being discussed here, is wrong. You have to consider the source of every single thing you read. Here too.

O

OG Tree Grower

So proud of my Ganga goddess, this is her first solo run, from rooting the clones to harvest I didn't touch one thing, plus while I was away she took care of my big room for 2 mts. I got me a keeper boys, 1.64 pounds vertical 1000w. And that's not a big producing strain, I'm gonna set her up with something that grows donkey dick colas next run. So proud of her!

She's just a lurker as of now but with some words of encouragement we may get a new member here. She's hooked now and wants my big rooms

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 41
O

OG Tree Grower

Now that's a perfect flip, two inches from max height. This girl knows her plants

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 36
O

OG Tree Grower

Checking sprayers with large plants is a two person job, but I was gone and she noticed one of the return lines was only putting out half of what the others were doing, so she runs another feed line and turns my areo system into top feed/swc and didn't even tell me about it, I found this at harvest, SO PROUD OF YOU LOVE !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 39

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That is awesome OG, sounds like a keeper for sure, not surprised tho,I've been doing a lot of the gardening for years, it's in my blood for sure!

Keep telling her she's doing good, it will make her want to help more and more.

O

OG Tree Grower

Oh she's hooked mrs babba, she's been helping for years and doing a great job, but seeing the smile on her face while weighing "her grow" reminded me of my old days. Priceless , then like every grower she wants to start running the show. Truely a good time and a good night.

Shmavis

Being-in-the-world
OG_T_G,

When ya find a keeper who can spot a keeper, then ya got a KEEPER!! :tongue:

Sounds like she’s well on her way... ;)

Aero & Roots... Oh yeah! Nice stuff!

O

OG Tree Grower

OG_T_G,

When ya find a keeper who can spot a keeper, then ya got a KEEPER!! :tongue:

Sounds like she’s well on her way... ;)

Aero & Roots... Oh yeah! Nice stuff!

I hear ya brother! I have no taste buds left, to me there are about 5 different tastes/smells of weed, she is the taste tester and she does tend to the pheno hunts.so I think we're just about there. She's determind to start running the show so she's doing a decent sized grow right now that's about 3 weeks into flower. She has been tending to it since I left 2 mts ago so she wants to finish it. She caught me cutting a few suckers she missed and I got a pp slap for fucking with her stuff so I guess we will see how it goes, but there all healthy as can be and 4-6" from the celing so it's likely gonna be a bumper crop.

Last edited:
O

OG Tree Grower

Healthy, no tip burn anywhere.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    35.5 KB · Views: 36
O

OG Tree Grower

An up skirt , she did a great job on the suckers.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 40

Acquitted

I've been mild, hesitant, and unsure. It sometimes feels like every step i take is scrutinized; and whatever stumble i should make will be another dismissal of my ability to overcome, because I'm ' she's just a chick tho'. So, I raged against the world, enough that even if i fell, 'just a chick' was an afterthought to 'wtf? I don't know if I'd even be able to', and my no-confidence-having-ass held titles that until then women hadn't been considered for, nor considered by a woman to grasp. I reveled at the remark of "And don't trust her, she's as bad as the all the guys. Probably worse".

Now I rock that pink on all my gear on the work site! Finally found my strength in what I thought was my weakness. If you want to hold the door and carry the heavy stuff; fine, who am I to say no? But I know as well as they, that it's in an act of respect that you do so, and not with the regard of one who claims any superiority.

Not all women have obtained this sure footed ground, and I think this was aimed at being for their benefit. Of course, men should be welcome too; under the premise that they show the respect those of the fairer sex have missed everywhere else.

Latest posts

Latest posts