What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Call for Entries! IC4 the Harvest Edition!

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Calling all who want to show off their harvests in the next International Cannagraphic eMagazine!

We are now accepting submissions of stories and photos for possible inclusion in the next edition. If you haven't read it yet, check out IC3 by clicking on the link below in my signature. In the last issue we tried to get you caught up and reacquainted with the community of growers that is ICMag.com - and now plan to bring you new issues freely on a regular basis.

So if you want to nominate a particular thread, bunch of photos or your own work, this is the place to mention it and get in touch with me so I can help you get noticed.

Thanks in advance for all your help and hope you have as much fun as I do when you read the next issue!

Happy Harvest!

SneakySneaky

Veteran
Tom hills growing of large plants outdoors thread! Those guys have he most impressive outdoors on the site.

phate

Veteran
the link in my sig has an awesome detailed grow log. it was an awesome year.

Fresh cut permafrost
picture.php

Clallam Candy (Urkle x OG)
picture.php

Dried Permafrost Flower
picture.php

mack 10

Veteran
umm,IC 4 i'd love to make that, see if i can find something worthy of print, and for sure the killer outdoor monster's, that could make a whole edition!
mack.

DrFever

Veteran
Would love to make it into a magazine :)) 5 plant 4.75 pound harvest how to make large yields with low plant count its in my sig

S

swisscheese

I would love to show off some bud shots but am a few weeks from harvest. I'm working with bubba kush katsu cut that looks amazing when finished. Also have some white fire og kush but that is a few weeks out as well. I will also include lab tests at the end of my thread to prove how good everything is.

Canna-Bass

How about the amazing potential bee pollen has and offers to the growers here.

I would love to read what ya'll can put together on the subject.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
When is the next one coming out ?

Looking forward to Mr.A's article.

S_a_H

Latest posts

Latest posts