What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

IC Magazine Charter Issue Now An E-Magazine!

Skip

Veteran
You can now download the first issue in .pdf format, which is readable in your browser, on your PC using Adobe Reader, downloadable to your e-book reader, your mobile phone or tablet!

If you cannot access the file or get it to display, let me know.

Enjoy this new version of IC Mag. We have more surprises coming!
smile.gif

Here is the page where Subscribers can download International Cannagraphic Issue #1
https://www.icmag.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=2347

Issue #2 is available to Subscribers only here:
https://www.icmag.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=2350

Here is the page where any member can download Issue #1
https://www.icmag.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=2352

This issue is best viewed with 2 pages side-by-side, since that's how the original layouts were designed for the physical magazine.

You may need to change that option in your browser, e-book reader or Adobe Reader.

However if you have a smartphone or other small device you may only be able to see one page at a time.

Last edited:

Skip

Veteran
We welcome feedback regarding the E-mag experience. So let us know what you think! :)

Having a problem downloading to your device?
Try downloading on a computer and saving the file.
You can do this by right clicking on the file name and telling it to save.

If you use a kindle, you'll have to email the file to your kindle account for it to appear in your kindle program.

Last edited:

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Skip good work, what a blast from the past. Got a new tablet.. I've yet to conquer seeing it on my tablet but I'll run down a teenager today and they can download it for me..lol..DD

Skip

Veteran
Doobie you just need to start your browser and navigate to the page where the download is located. You should be able to download then and once on your device, you need an e-reader or adobe reader. Your tablet should have at least one reader installed. But you might want to try downloading other readers to see how well they work.

BE PATIENT DURING DOWNLOADS. Depending upon your device it could take awhile to download and open, as the files are around 12MB.

We've tested the magazine on various devices and operating systems. The only hiccup we could find was the Kindle reader would not recognize the links in the Table of Contents. All readers could open and view the mag without a problem.

Please note that some readers are much faster than others. The fastest one I could find was from China! It blazes!

If anyone has an issue with a device or e-reader opening the mag, let us know!

Here's what we tested:
OS- Win 7, Win 8, Android
Readers: Adobe, Kindle, Windows 8 Reader, Aldiko, and a Chinese one just called "Reader".

Wasn't there a print version of this magazine or am I thinking of someone else? If so, when was the printed magazine's lifespan? I am a junkie for useless facts! :D

Skip

Veteran
You'll notice when you browse to icmag on a tablet or smartphone, it reminds you that there is an app (Tapatalk) that you can purchase that makes browsing icmag and other similar forums very easy.

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
I downloaded it... damn thats a lots of words! Great stuff about Moroccan hash and the format is alright once you get it into a full page slideshow viewing mode. If only I hadn't thought it was current I wouldn't have been so confused when I found the 2003 HTCC review. Looking forward to reading what Soma has to say and of course finishing that Gypsy Nirvana has tale...

Thanks!

Skip

Veteran
Wasn't there a print version of this magazine or am I thinking of someone else? If so, when was the printed magazine's lifespan? I am a junkie for useless facts! :D
This is the print version in e-mag format.

This is the first time the original IC Magazine has been available to non-subscribers.

well thanks man I guess I was mistaken then I thought I saw Icmag, skunk and cc or some other mag once at the newstand and passed them all up because I was too broke to really afford it but could be mistaken. at any rate thanks for making these available online for some at least.

Skip

Veteran
You still don't get it. Yes it was on sale at newstands.

This is the E-Mag version of the same magazine. I can't say it more clearly than that.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol, took me a while to realize it was the 1st issue..... i was reading stuff from 2003 and was thinking "damn, these are some big time stoners! took them 9 years to get this magazine finalized!" ROTFLMFAO

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
That's hilarious! Yes, things move at a different pace in the different time zones and alternate realities we shift amongst...but we continue moving forward!

IC3 is coming soon! I am almost done tinkering with it and want to get the final bits and pieces into it now... stay tuned!

Latest posts

Latest posts