What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lebanese

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks repuk! ;)

Beautiful pics and bud structure. She most probably will finish after ripen this last reflowering in 10-14 days or so.
It's a longer flowering and high yielding pheno.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi mexcurandero,

The shorter flowering phenotypes with more compact, columnar growth indica structure and rounder separated flower distribution finish in 50 days or so, purple phenos are usually shorter flowering too. The big, taller green phenos of bigger cola sativa flowers style like the one repuk is posting are the longer flowering ones and need approx 70 days of flowering to ripe.

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Thanks repuk! ;)

Beautiful pics and bud structure. She most probably will finish after ripen this last reflowering in 10-14 days or so.
It's a longer flowering and high yielding pheno.

Yessss!!! :huggg:

@Rembetis: I'd say she's been 8 weeks in flowering already.

Rembetis

Are there any 6 week phenotypes to be found in these Lebanese?

I have been watching the resin develop thru a 90x magnifier and I had a couple plants with all milky white heads at 40 days. Now at 50 days I have one with lots of amber heads already and the other is still full of milky white heads. Mine are all the tall pheno but I grow in a tent so that may have an effect on results. I do think that there is great potential in these genetics for someone wanting to work on a faster finishing line

Rembetis

Good day Dubi,

I didn't realize you were talking about the yellowing. I cut the Nitrogen too early thinking that this was a faster line. I have since fed a small amount of 2-2-2. The damage I was referring too started with leaf tip burn then next morning after I fed the sul po mag and then came leaf deformation and probably water stress as I flushed heavily for several days. I think everything is good once again. Bulking up like crazy

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad they continue bulking up nicely despite you cut off the feeding.
Please, keep us updated when you have the chance, thanks! :yes:

Im'One

I have been watching the resin develop thru a 90x magnifier and I had a couple plants with all milky white heads at 40 days. Now at 50 days I have one with lots of amber heads already and the other is still full of milky white heads. Mine are all the tall pheno but I grow in a tent so that may have an effect on results. I do think that there is great potential in these genetics for someone wanting to work on a faster finishing line

Mine didnt want to turn amber either. I took the advice of an old time leb breeder and cut them when they were majority milky. It smoked great. A year later it smokes even better. I can smoke an entire joint with no coughing.It doesnt xouch lock me like it used tok but defiitely puts me down for a good nights sleep

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
I have already tested her... smooth and even tasty smoke, no coughing at all. :biggrin:

All trichs were milky on mine save for a handful being directly hit by the sun.

Right now she smells green+mango, but there's more fruity flavour than my previous leb.

Can only get better with cure!

Rembetis

Excellent Repuk! I have 3 that are going the full 70 days. In the middle of another re flower but wont be long. The ones I have hanging now are very strong Lemon as are the ones that havent been chopped yet. One plant has the strong Hash smells.

I am definitely going to play around with the 50 day pheno. It had the strongest Lemon smells and was milky with amber by 50 days. No re flowerings at all past that point I will update with a smoke report afer they dry

OrganicToTheT

"The ones I have hanging now are very strong Lemon as are the ones that havent been chopped yet. One plant has the strong Hash smells."

Can you describe exactly and specially to a beginner like me what exactly does it smell like? Does it smell like skunk? "weedy" or like fruits and very pleasant aroma that of normal fruits? Just asking as I don't want a very bad odor coming out of these. I need stealth!

OrganicToTheT

Can you describe exactly and specially to a beginner like me what exactly does it smell like? Does it smell like skunk? "weedy" or like fruits and very pleasant aroma that of normal fruits? Just asking as I don't want a very bad odor coming out of these. I need stealth!

Rembetis

Sativas are pretty much all stealth, low odor. I too have been having problems with odors and have moved away from some of my favorite Afghanis in favor of Sativas. These Middle Eastern Sativa Hash plants have been a nice alternative and a pleasure to grow. There is no skunk or weedy smells. They have a very pleasant smell. You don't have to worry about neighbors or un expected guests. I still run a filter but its part of my setup already but you could probably do without on this strain. Fruit, Citrus, floral hashy smells but wont be able to smell it all over the house

Arachnophobics please skip this post...

My lebanese, is actually thrilling under a fierce Southern Spain sun, foxtailing and foxtailing and filling like crazy...

She completely broke my feeding schemes, I need to rethink feeding dosages outdoors, specially with plants so fast! She keeps flowering at the most outrageous pace I've seen both indoors and outdoors.

Had to rise the dose up to EC 1.5-1.8 as she demanded more and more.

She got a thug for the grasshoppers! Taking a sun bath heading South, didn't wink even having the lens at less than hand distance.

View Image

100% Crop
View Image

Night Bud Shots:
Really beautiful bud formation, (bunch of foxtails).

View Image

100% crop:
View Image

Heart buds:
View Image

woah beautiful pictures repuk, the spikes on the spiders fore arms probably makes it easier for it to catch food, like a preying mantis'

very kool

OrganicToTheT

Nice!!! Please guys stay tuned I will grow this 100% organic mainly for medical properties. I will have some tech that will allow me to check CBDA and THCA once they grow fully I will report what the readings are! No fertilizers no nothing just pure water with good Ph levels and the proper lighting and 100% organic soil from fox farms!

Rembetis

You may need to supplement at some point. Top dress with a little guano or kelp meal or fish meal. I had a couple that couldn't handle much fertilizer and others wanted a bit more. Just keep an eye on them and adjust

OrganicToTheT

Yup, Will use No Till Soil and feed the soil with these natural earthy fertilizers. 100% natural! Thanks! Do you have experience with the Honduras Pure Sativa as well? How do those smell?

EdenEnvy0001

Agreed, pure highland long flowering NLD Landrace doesn’t even feel like the same species in terms of medicinal properties
And the feels tend to be way more elaborate in some one as well