What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pakistan Yarkhun @ Mriko

conlarazon

Veteran
Wow que envidia poder trabajar asi amigo mio ...
espero muy pronto volver a cruzar y trabajar mis cosas

i hope soon to work like you ... sorry my english
thank you

gracias Roms

Pejota

Hola a todos. Muchas gracias por mostrarnos tu trabajo hermano. Tengo unas PCK de cbg y el feno verde se ven iguales a las que muestras en las primeras paginas. Great work brother. Thank. Saludos from argentina

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Algunos tiros esta noche cuando el día esclarezca, arriba arriba! :D
Salud Conlarazon y Hola bienvenido Pejota y Argentina! Gracias!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
X18 x Yarkhun alias Pakik (F2ing)

picture.php

picture.php

So little disappointed about vigor of mostly lower branches but good surprise with mostly fruity and bubblegum terpenes... However it's only the F2 process with openpolli and the beginning of their IBL history. (Next F3ing will require my special outlook selection vibes!)

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
:dance:

Around +25...
picture.php

Bad surprise tonight with two specimens with bananaz on apex tops!!! From eleven to nine moms good now and around two hundreds seeds gestating for future breakfasts...
And believe me or not but terpzzz are terrificccx, full X18 influence, i'm so satisfied! Let's hope no more intersex ones to come up!!! Strange because it seems that the number nine follows me with my reproductions, 9 moms Swaz, 9 moms Maz, 9 moms Pakik... (?) :)

GoatCheese

Veteran
Lot of Yarkhun influence in the Pakik buds, atleast on the one on close-up photo.
Did you find alot of hermies in the pure X18 lines (Tom's and Reserva Privada) ?

Peace.

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Lot of Yarkhun influence in the Pakik buds, atleast on the one on close-up photo.
Privada) ?
Yep absolutely yes GC, Yarkhun dad influence in the shape of flowers and yield, with X18 momz aromaz...

Did you find alot of hermies in the pure X18 lines (Tom's and Reserva
I never experienced intersex or sexual problem with X18, the line is enough well worked! Fragility and stress with my Pakik F1 comes from the wild side of Yarkhuns, simply landrace/cultivar IBL rules! :)

Édit : after réflexion yes i experienced herma problems but only with the feminized version X18 from réserva privada alias DNA.

GoatCheese

Veteran
I never experienced intersex or sexual problem with X18, the line is enough well worked! Fragility and stress with my Pakik F1 comes from the wild side of Yarkhuns, simply landrace/cultivar IBL rules! :)

Good to know, cause i have only one male from Tom Hill's x18.
..will be putting my X18s in flowering quite soon

saaz

Mhhhm this Pakistani Yarkhun looks so delicious. Thanks for the great work, I really appriciate it!

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
@Saaz and 3rd-3yed, thanks for your support broz!

Yarkhun x X18 F2 accomplished! Peace
picture.php

Next IBL step will be the backcross to X18 i think... @+

Roms

.bzh
Veteran
Salut poto,

I think to use those F2s with gangbang males style, to bx just few X18 mothers. So X18 divaz selection first oneday.... Also few Mazar F3bx2 mommaz will be part of the orgy i think will see... ;)