What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Trump allowing states to decide cannabis laws and will provide banking access

thejact55

Everyone gets heated and emotional.
Lol can we talk ar15s on this forum? Is that responsible.
Edit: decided no, lol. Never heard of em.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
You guys cheered me up because you gave me faith in the human race, that we can come to terms, communicate and realize that sensible, logical discussion can bring the best out in us...

Although collectively we have not evolved past the 'Tribal hunter-gatherer - and kinda brutal' stage of evolution.......there is hope for some of us yet. And looking back over the past half a century in social human evolution, I'd like to think that we have made some progress.

*<Gypsy smiles from ear to ear>

I do too gypsy hopefully we can stop shouting past each other or nothings ever going to get fixed. We only have one planet for the time being, we're all stuck on this blue marble together and we need to find ways to make it work.

thejact55

You guys cheered me up because you gave me faith in the human race, that we can come to terms, communicate and realize that sensible, logical discussion can bring the best out in us...

Although collectively we have not evolved past the 'Tribal hunter-gatherer - and kinda brutal' stage of evolution.......there is hope for some of us yet. And looking back over the past half a century in social human evolution, I'd like to think that we have made some progress.

*<Gypsy smiles from ear to ear>

Ill call it a sucessful night. Hope all is well in your world nowadays. Good night all.

I'm about to turn in for the night too have a good one everybody. In the spirit of trying to get along I apologize to stewart and packers. We may never agree on politics but life is much more then that and I know we agree on something or we wouldn't be members on this forum. I'm burying my hatchet and will try not to attack anybodys personal beliefs anymore here. I'll be back to rep everybody in the morning when my daily limit resets. Peace dudes

packerfan79

Veteran
I'm about to turn in for the night too have a good one everybody. In the spirit of trying to get along I apologize to stewart and packers. We may never agree on politics but life is much more then that and I know we agree on something or we wouldn't be members on this forum. I'm burying my hatchet and will try not to attack anybodys personal beliefs anymore here. I'll be back to rep everybody in the morning when my daily limit resets. Peace dudes

That's big of you Bird of Hermes. I will apologize for letting politics become a problem here. I should just stay out of these threads. I am not going to change my belifes because of a guy on the internet, and I am sure it's the same for you. We can agree to disagree and still treat each other like men.

That's big of you Bird of Hermes. I will apologize for letting politics become a problem here. I should just stay out of these threads. I am not going to change my belifes because of a guy on the internet, and I am sure it's the same for you. We can agree to disagree and still treat each other like men.

Water under the bridge I totally agree with you brother and like I said before there's one subject we will always agree on. If we can all agree to disagree on things like this and not keep going at each other's throats we might actually start moving forward as a species. Have a good one dude peace

Edit: your a big man too packer I admit I usually just get pissed and blow off Trump supporters so I'll take this as a learning experience. If we can come to terms and call a truce that gives me hope our country can too someday.

Ps check your inbox tomorrow jact55 I'm not sure if it's a big deal to you but thought I'd let you know just in case

Last edited:

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yeah....I always thought that the internet would be a cool place where we could all come together, and not fall apart.

Where we could hammer out our differences to realize what similarities we have amongst like minded people.

Once your blood starts boiling, maybe its best to step away from the terminal and reevaluate the situation, 'cos we may be using this wonderful method of communication in a very bad way.

G

My opinion of Trump has nothing to do with what party he is in nor did i anywhere say that i only support leftists. In fact in my first post in this thread I said that I've supported both sides whenever I've agreed with them. My opposition to that orange skinned SHITGIBBON has absolutely nothing to do with party identity and all to do with the ridiculous excuse of a human being he is, his autocratical tendencies and the fact that he, his family and cabinet seek to benefit monetarily from their positions plus a whole host of other things. Nowhere absolutely nowhere did I swear fealty to either side. I gave up on our countries ridiculous political system years ago. I don't toe any party line the only thing I believe in absolutely is truth and logic something that is short supply nowadays especially at the whitehouse.

Blah Blah Blah,,, have you ever attacked with this much venom any other politician that happens to have a D in their description? Bammy did more to divide this country that any president ever.
Yup I voted for Trump and will again. Were he not the nominee I had planned on voting 3rd party like I did when I voted for Perot.
In case you missed it there seems to be 3 US citizens coming home from N Korea today. But Im sure you will give no acknowledgment of why.

This was a topic about weed and how Trump is approaching these issues. You and those like you are so full of hate and bile you run around with your hair on fire bashing him while pretending to be above the politics. People like you are why I really wont delve into the political areas on forums like this but since this WAS a weed related issue involving President Trump I got caught up in the whirlpool of hate from you and those like you.

You and a couple like you will be joining together on my ignore list since any words you type will inevitably swing around to why Trump is evil and responsible for every woe in the world. Kind of like the loon maxine waters.

G

Things "you would say" read like they fell out of a goats ass dude. Youre compulsively repeating the imbecile mantra of dotard and his scamily. Youre a slave to the fear and ignorance you greedily gulp down
Another narrow minded party hack to add to the ignore list. A child.

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=76887&pictureid=1848197&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

"Bammy did more to divide this country that any president ever."

Liddle stewie are you reporting for whining nitwit hypocrite duty or are you the hysterical, gum flapping racist? Both?

this needs to stop, threads like this need to be treated with respect, using provocative and divisive slogans and insulting other members is not what we expect in threads like this.

these discussions are only allowed if things are kept on a civilized level, so please consider that in future, others have already been sanctioned after ignoring warnings. i don't care what side of the argument you are on, i just care that it's a civilized and useful discussion rather then a trolling fest.