What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NASA Bruce - (Bruce Banner #3 x Apollo #13 F4)

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
i want to thank bugs for his cut of brucebanner#3 recently
she just came from quarantine and joined the veg party yesterday
ima feed her tomorrow and hopefully will be taking some cuts soon

TheMan13

Veteran
Some NASA Bruce pics from four weeks in.

NASA Bruce #1
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #8
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #10
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #15
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #16
attachment.php

Attachments

• NASA Bruce 1 4wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 1 4wks.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 22
  • NASA Bruce 8 4wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 8 4wks.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 20
  • NASA Bruce 10 4wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 10 4wks.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 20
  • NASA Bruce 15 4wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 15 4wks.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 24
  • NASA Bruce 16 4wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 16 4wks.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 23

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1, 10 & 15 are sure some frosty ladies !!! but they all look like they're stacking nicely ! :tiphat:

TheMan13

Veteran
1, 10 & 15 are sure some frosty ladies !!! but they all look like they're stacking nicely ! :tiphat:

I doubt I would flower under a 630w CMH bulb again, as I'm pretty disappointed. The resin production is decent and the stacking/fill is ok, but the yield/production cannot hold a candle to a 1k HPS DE bulb. Maybe the 945w CMH would be a different story, but this 630w CMH will find it's way into my veg following this run.

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I doubt I would flower under a 630w CMH bulb again, as I'm pretty disappointed. The resin production is decent and the stacking/fill is ok, but the yield/production cannot hold a candle to a 1k HPS DE bulb. Maybe the 945w CMH would be a different story, but this 630w CMH will find it's way into my veg following this run.

thanx !!! you just helped me with a decision i've been contemplating :tiphat:

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thats a decision im considering - upgradeing from 1k to a 3x 315 system. so your saying theres no free lunches? 630 is still 630 and not equivelent to a de1khps?

TheMan13

Veteran
thats a decision im considering - upgradeing from 1k to a 3x 315 system. so your saying theres no free lunches? 630 is still 630 and not equivelent to a de1khps?

Yes sir. Additionally, there is no heat signature difference in this 630CMH bulb compared to my 1k HPS and MH bulbs run at the same 660 watts.

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
well shit -
i was beleving the fanboy hype until your post lol
no free lunches ,children!
shit i guess i should just invest the other way, and get a minisplit instead

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Your plants are looking great TheMan13 and thanks for sharing these genetics :tiphat:

Just flipped my 4 females....taking cuttings Saturday morning when I don't have to work

picture.php

TheMan13

Veteran
Your plants are looking great TheMan13 and thanks for sharing these genetics :tiphat:

Just flipped my 4 females....taking cuttings Saturday morning when I don't have to work

picture.php

I'm digging those stalks brother. They should hold good weight in flower. I'm really looking forward to seeing you run them.

I didn't really do any training with my ladies except for simply topping a couple (15 & 16). I had to add some stakes this week to keep things from falling over and I'm sure to have yoyos hanging soon.

TheMan13

Veteran
Some NASA Bruce pics from 5 weeks in.

NASA Bruce #1
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #2
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #8
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #10
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #15
attachment.php

Attachments

• NASA Bruce 1 5wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 1 5wks.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 23
  • NASA Bruce 2 5wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 2 5wks.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 20
  • NASA Bruce 8 5wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 8 5wks.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 23
  • NASA Bruce 10 5wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 10 5wks.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 21
  • NASA Bruce 15 5wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 15 5wks.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 24
  • NASA Bruce 16 5wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 16 5wks.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 21
  • BB3a 5wks.jpg
    BB3a 5wks.jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 21

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Those are some nice shrubs Unreg!! Which one is your favorite so far ? And God Damn TheMan13 !! Those buds look so nice. I like the #1 and the #10 the most, with #2 coming in third. How many seeds did you pop, and what's your favorite one ?

TheMan13

Veteran
@DoubleTripleOG I really cannot choose a favorite at this point brother. I usually do not decide on my picks in a phenohunt until after I've had some time to sample the flowers.

That said, this run has been an exercise in adversity and none of these plants will near their true potential in my opinion. Although the fact that all of these NASA Bruce are outperforming their mother (BB3) is promising.

BB3 at 5 weeks now (under 630w CMH):
attachment.php

BB3 at 5 weeks previously (under 1k HPS):
picture.php

Sad but true :-(

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
Wow that is a difference! So glad you are running the mom along with them for comparison......good thinking 👍

No favorite so far DTOG, I like ‘me all. I accidentally stressed them last night while trying to train the top branches of the taller ones. Main stalk broke in 1/2 for about an inch down when I bent over the tallest branch. Pushed the stalk back together and slapped a wire tie around it to hold it together. Haven’t ever done that before so I hope 🤞🏿 they don’t suffer too bad. Looked this morning and there was a slight purple sap ooozing from the wound

Boyd Crowder

Teem MiCr0B35
thatll buff right out unreg
my bb#3 I got from bugman is in fact theman13's cut woohoo
i got it back to health and its vegging now - i should be able to get some cuts off her in the next 3-4 weeks - just in time to slap her into flower after this next run
ill post in here my progress if thats cool...

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
#5 10/29 @ 2 weeks 12/12

#5 10/29 @ 2 weeks 12/12

Split main node in a major way a week in flower......tie wrapped it and it didn't seem to hurt it too bad, took tie wrap off this morning as it was restricting the stem.....major vigor on this one. #5 @ day 14.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Dawn Patrol

Well this is some bullshit right here.....
Veteran
masking tape or blue painters tape work well for this kind of split. They heal the injury but in two weeks they don't cut into new growth or cause other injuries. The plant will shed the tape in 4-6 weeks usually. If it's really wet weather, I may reinforce with a wrap or two if duct tape, but I try to remove that after two weeks at the most so there are no pressure cuts on the edges of the tape as the plant grows.

Wrap it as tightly as needed to seal it up and then forget about it.....I've had plants that were split in half and I didn't find them for a day after it happened (hurricane). tape it up, make sure it's watered correctly and you should be good. Worked for me for years.

Last edited:

TheMan13

Veteran
NASA Bruce six weeks into flower.

NASA Bruce #1
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #2
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #8 (center front) & NASA Bruce #15 (left back)
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #10
attachment.php

NASA Bruce #16
attachment.php

Attachments

• NASA Bruce 1 6wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 1 6wks.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 24
  • NASA Bruce 2 6wks.jpg
    NASA Bruce 2 6wks.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 23