What's new

Blue Cheese 100 Gallon Organic Outdoor Grow

ManyManySpliffs

Yea no problemo PDX. Ibechillin I just finished harvesting my 7 ladies, wasn't my best year yield wise due to all the problems I had going on with the law but the quality is A1. Glad you're still around and safe.

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Update time!

October 18th

i had to harvest my plant because of 70+mph winds, it was being uprooted while staked and secured...coincidentally at 4:20pm lol.

Could have used a few more weeks to pack on weight but we are at the mercy of nature outside. Oh well :dunno:

Some interesting things i noticed about this plant.

Rained on constantly throughout flower, no mold.

Branches held up in 60+mph winds without support or netting, didnt lose 1 in flower. Very strong frame.

Happily endured freezing and below freezing temperatures outside, was getting snowed on and rain water was freezing a layer of ice over it.

Trichome pics 2 days before chop.

picture.php

picture.php

Closeup budshots from the clone.

picture.php

picture.php

Ibechillin

Masochist Educator
Pic of all the trimmed nugs before weighing.

picture.php

Total harvest weight was 350g = 12.5 oz

With 120g of sugar leaf.

Last edited:

PDX Dopesmoker

Yeah, way to go. Too bad that nobodys found out a way to post smells yet, that 350g looks like it smelled good anyway. I was surprised Blue Cheese turned out to be such a late strain & impressed that you took it all the way out to mid November in WA with good results. I had a couple plants I chopped Nov 4, but they were small enough that I could baby them and bring them inside during the worst weather for some LED therapy.
I can understand holding on the the Blue Cheese for the flavor of course, but I would like to add that Blue City Diesel isn't too far off on the flavor and it flowered way way earlier for me last year, I cut it about 6 weeks earlier than you did. On the other hand BCD was botrytis prone and yours isn't so maybe ignore everything I just wrote.

PDX Dopesmoker

seed o' bag seedbank, lucky toker genetics, snap crackle & pop floristry supplies, herbert's banana delivery, love is in the air gardens

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
Thank you for sharing this grow. It's a lot of work between notes and posting regularly. I'm running several similar strains in my greenhouse this coming spring. Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts