What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

MKOB Kush aka kush mkob

PDX Dopesmoker

Mkobs are coming along really nicely, only problem I've run into is not enough males, there was only one in those 10 seeds. They've all started flowering, all started within days of each other and they're all really similar in all other respects as well. I decided to cull the smallest female and even then it was kind of tough to pick out exactly which one was smallest because they're so consistent.
idBZz6L.jpg

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Mkobs are coming along really nicely, only problem I've run into is not enough males, there was only one in those 10 seeds. They've all started flowering, all started within days of each other and they're all really similar in all other respects as well. I decided to cull the smallest female and even then it was kind of tough to pick out exactly which one was smallest because they're so consistent.
View Image

That's a Hardy looking male you got there nice find. That's a good problem to have lots of females sounds like you got a harem over there.

PDX Dopesmoker

0z2HbPS.jpg

Some of my females are starting to look like maybe that purple from the Obama is going to come through. I posted a picture of the Mkob stud I used last year somewhere, but I forget where. Anyway he had purple flowers too, but without evidence you'll just have to trust me on it.

PDX Dopesmoker

Mkobs are all still doing great. That purple color they were showing after a couple cool days in August went away when the warm weather came back so I guess they're probably going to start getting more colorful again because all of that 80º stuff isn't in the weather forecast anywhere in the near future. I made some more Mkob x Mkob with that stud and put his pollen on some other hybrids as well.
This is what one of the Mrs. Macob looked like this morning.
LGbt2ST.jpg

Badfishy1

Mkobs are all still doing great. That purple color they were showing after a couple cool days in August went away when the warm weather came back so I guess they're probably going to start getting more colorful again because all of that 80º stuff isn't in the weather forecast anywhere in the near future. I made some more Mkob x Mkob with that stud and put his pollen on some other hybrids as well.
This is what one of the Mrs. Macob looked like this morning.
View Image

Looking good!

PDX Dopesmoker

Yeah, its at 56 days just like the rest. Your right about the fade not happening on this one. When I grew her outdoors she was ready to harvest around 56 days. She performed real well outdoors but didn't start flowering til late august so that's too late for my area. Surprisingly, She resisted bud rot really well in October.

Mkob #6 outdoors
[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66862&pictureid=1662525&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66862&pictureid=1662522't &thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=66862&pictureid=1662515&thumb=1]View Image[/url]
The one on the left

Its almost two years after that post, but I only just realized that there must be some mkobs that don't fade out to purple and red leaves like mine does. I took down the first Mkob from this summer earlier today.
rkhjhkN.jpg

Ovlx6Ew.jpg

n3Wxh6c.jpg

tx6GVOf.jpg

This is the top of one of the little side branches
PoEvEx0.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

This is some kind of resin thats oozing from the cut stem of the Mkob thats hanging in my garage. Great smelling stuff, it has a kind of pine odor thats dissimilar enough from what the buds smell like to give me the idea that it might not necessarily be something thats good to smoke.
sXOwGeL.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

This is the most recent one to come down, today should be about 9 weeks exactly.
FRK2r6q.jpg

Closer
j7gyaNN.jpg

Closest
4sMHlNV.jpg

This is a lower bud
WhwXVOp.jpg

This is the bird's eye view of a different one
tRlegdv.jpg

PDX Dopesmoker

same question here

They aren't on sale yet, but last I heard they'll be available at the start of the year. https://bdanks.com is the spot to watch for that. Its not out of the question that the breeder might still be giving out test seeds, thats how I got mine.
This is what the first one I took down looks like after drying and trimming
VpLFYui.jpg

Not bad for a outdoor plant growing rootbound in a tiny container filled with last year's soil.

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
They aren't on sale yet, but last I heard they'll be available at the start of the year. https://bdanks.com is the spot to watch for that. Its not out of the question that the breeder might still be giving out test seeds, thats how I got mine.
This is what the first one I took down looks like after drying and trimming
View Image
Not bad for a outdoor plant growing rootbound in a tiny container filled with last year's soil.

thanks alot :)

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Looking killer PDXdopedmoker!!! Those nugs are fat, frosty, and beautiful :D. I cant wait to test some of that it sure loves your environment. Those nugs look primo... yeah I'll have a limited supply of macob kush available on my site at the beginning of the year. I'm gonna be mostly releasing my jagerschnitzel cross with more macob kush to follow.