What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TOTALLY RANDOM POST II

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Went fishing for striper again today and accidentally caught a seagull. Felt sorry for the poor bastard and didn't want to cut the line to leave the hook in its beak, so I reeled it in and carefully finagled it out with the help of a nifty hook removal tool.

i've had both gulls and pelicans (and one osprey) dive on my top-water plugs before. osprey scared hell out of me. don't want to deal with something with a beak like that AND talons...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
I had some pretty big seagulls hanging out at the beach on my birthday eating raspberry cake with me.

I'm smoking platinum Kush. I got pretty high. I like getting high.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
Hey armedoldhippy! Hope you're doing well!
The cake was from the store. It was like a 3 layer cake but the icing inside was like a raspberry custard or something.

Green Squall

Shark sighting by a group of surfers closed the beaches here for a few hours this morning. Very unusual since there are very few seals in the area.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
With sharks there's no vagueness......so ya play stupid games w sharks u go na win stupid prizes.
Silly surfers. :headbange

no shit! just a "wee nibble" to see what you are is normally fatal...surfers (where there are great whites) are the aquatic version of the sport bike imbeciles i've seen splitting lanes through traffic running way the hell over 100 mph. i mean, what could go wrong? that aint the type of dice i like rolling..

Green Squall

Shark sightings are extremely rare around these parts and in my 30+ years of living here, this is the first time I've seen the "dangerous marine life" flag. There has literally never been a shark attack, so if I surfed, I wouldn't hesitate to get back on the board.

Green Squall

Shark sightings are extremely rare around these parts and in my 30+ years of living here, this is the first time I've seen the "dangerous marine life" flag. There has literally never been a shark attack, so if I surfed, I wouldn't hesitate to get back on the board. The chances of being killed by a shark are 1 in 3.75 million.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
I have to go into the city tomorrow to buy buds at the cannabis store in Brookline. Sick of buying buds that don't get me as high as I need, so trying the store. The Arcata Trainwreck looks good...and it's listed at like 15% THC. Don't know what this last stuff I got from my dealer would score. Probably not even 5 percent. I have to order tonight then pickup tomorrow at a scheduled time. And I have to take the subway and bus. Better be good. I'm grumpy, not as high as I'm used to. Strains were platinum Kush and sour og.

Sunshineinabag

I have to go into the city tomorrow to buy buds at the cannabis store in Brookline. Sick of buying buds that don't get me as high as I need, so trying the store. The Arcata Trainwreck looks good...and it's listed at like 15% THC. Don't know what this last stuff I got from my dealer would score. Probably not even 5 percent. I have to order tonight then pickup tomorrow at a scheduled time. And I have to take the subway and bus. Better be good. I'm grumpy, not as high as I'm used to. Strains were platinum Kush and sour og.

DB do you have jewlers loop? X15 or x25 even better? That way you can scope flowers closely and make sure ya got trichs:smoke out:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
420giveaway
DB do you have jewlers loop? X15 or x25 even better? That way you can scope flowers closely and make sure ya got trichs:smoke out:

Hi sunshineinabag! How are you?
My dealer doesn't let me look at the buds up close. Another reason to go to the marijuana store. My dealer usually has like 10 strains and it's all famous names like Sour Diesel and stuff but it's usually outdoor and not that strong. I went into the city this morning and took the subway and everything. Went to the marijuana store in Brookline. Got two 1/8ths of Arcata Trainwreck and an 1/8th of Golden Lemon #4. Pretty awesome. Trying to talk my mom into taking me swimming. Going canoeing tomorrow. Gotta pack weed and sammiches. Stay high!

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
Howzit, DB?
Might want to think about growing your own. It's easy and the good folks here would be happy to help. You'll save a fortune, learn a skill, and no more subway.