What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Style Cob Curing.

Hombre del mont

Dr of Stupidity
420giveaway
Hey brother I sent out those months ago it seems like most of the internationals either didn’t make it , or or made it badly ? I’m really disappointed that none of my Spanish friends got them
Mine came through quickly and in perfect condition. All of the seed that I've set off germinated within 36hrs; But fuck do they take their time to show sex. I'm coming up to 3 moons and still are not 100% sure who's who. They are very sexy looking plants, that's for sure.

0x942

Hi fellow COBbers !

I'm sharing some COB pics today, fermentation done, curing starts !

Keep up this awesome thread :cool:

zzCOBz2.jpg

Taima-da

^^^those are a pretty red color....what kind is it?
And Tang those pictures are insane, good use for a little camera....Love the recrystalization
This is a Haze-flavoured cannabis hybrid, derived from the cross of a Haze#1 and a Skunk x Northern Lights.Very intense and piercing Hazey aroma with hints of pine, wood, lemon, cedar and incense..
Anyway, Golden Tiger stays my fav! But this one is done in about 90 days... Very pleasant plant to grow :cool:
Out of the fermentation stage, it does have a strong eucalyptus aroma which cleans my sinuses, i love

0x942

Hey fellow COBbers !:smokey:

Here we go again, one more Golden Tiger on its way to the ferment stage :

View attachment 18104775
View attachment 18104776
View attachment 18104777

View attachment 18104778
View attachment 18104779

Cheerz !

:skiiing:

Hi everyone, follow up on theses COBc i made few months ago, i opened the vaccum sealed bag for checking, here we have a picture :

zzGTzz.jpg

Damn this Golden Tiger stuff is getting me so f****ng high, i chewed 0.5g and i've been flying for 4hours now !!!

Writing this post correctly is so hard and takes me a lot of concentration, lol!

Tangwena

Veteran
Hi everyone, follow up on theses COBc i made few months ago, i opened the vaccum sealed bag for checking, here we have a picture :

View attachment 18724538

Damn this Golden Tiger stuff is getting me so f****ng high, i chewed 0.5g and i've been flying for 4hours now !!!

Writing this post correctly is so hard and takes me a lot of concentration, lol!
Thats the spirit brother get into it they do have legs dont they?
Nice looking cross section how about a shot of the outside I bet its tasty.

Tangwena

Veteran
Taking some samples to evaluate from the cobs hitting the hardest ha ha
The darker cob is the Malawi x Malawi Ethiopian with the purple leaves.
These are 12 months old and smell of sweet menthol and pine.

img_1717-web.jpg

Followed by the Mulanje x Malawi Ethiopian

img_1714-web.jpg

And the samples for chewing this week I think I'll try the second cob sample the Mulanje dominant one.

img_1719-web.jpg

5 hrs later its all leveled out my word that was a good ride. I always say its like 2 lines of coke and sucking on a blotter ha ha.
Starts off fast and just explodes from there, thats why I like African grass, no ifs, no buts just slams you in the fast lane and floors it ha ha.