What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Satellite x Sour Bubble (Blue Bubble); Death Star x Sour Bubble (Death Bubble)

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Thanks man. They're getting quite noticeably bigger everyday now. Will be quite larger in a week with several branches coming out all over. Once they start to drink faster and I can start watering everyday, that's when they go nuts. Only watering maybe once every 3 or 4 days now. Coco mix is staying pretty wet. Feel like the roots are really filling in now and its just getting better :)

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
There we go, they're really starting to speed up now. Wont be long before I have some little monsters taking up the whole space!
picture.php
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Oh yeah, one of the Death bubbles went 1, 3, 7, 9 then 11 by the fifth node. Might be 13 on the next node or so. Looking really good.

the Blue Bubbles have massive leaves, already quite larger than my hands. Blue Bubble #2 is showing that solar panel thing you were talking about the most TonyG, very perky and directing all the light right down the shoot. Blue Bubble #1 has the largest leaves though at about 10+ inches wide.
Cant wait to take some clones in the next few days and see who's who!

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fat indica goodness coming out of them blues, I selected my Blue Sats to the indica side. That trait makes nice fat colas that run up the whole stem. Not every strain does that but the blue sats indica leaners were very noticeable with it.

the gnome

Veteran
anything with sour bubble is luvable:blowbubbles:
nice stacking and they look deadly already element001

I'll tag along quietly.... :joint:

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
ut oh, yeah, looks a bit like a spade to me =(.
I've got a really good feeling about the Death Bubbles, I think both may be female, but I'm just talking out my ass on the Ms Cleo Hotline at this point :biggrin:

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Blue Bubble #2, looking male to me, but not 100% yet
picture.php

Blue Bubble #1, 100% positive Female!!! :peacock:
picture.php

Both Death Bubbles havn't showed me anything yet, :chin: but i bet they will within the next week max.

So excited about Blue Bubble #1! It has so much vigor, has the largest fans by far, and it's just starting to explode now! I'll be taking some cuts in the next week, then should I keep her as a mom you think, or just save one of the cuts and turn the big potted girl?

YES!!!
:woohoo:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Save the cuts to make a mom and up pot and flower the big girl. :D
She will explode with an up pot, I bet them roots are doing good, heh.

The pure DB takes a bit longer to start flowering than SB, should show soon bro.

Them blues seem to have increased vigor over the pure sour bub, looking very nice indeed bro.

Top pic does look like a balls to me.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Sweet man. Ill probably throw #2 into Flower just to make sure then toss her, but man, SO excited!
I almost want to keep the male so I'd have some beans, but that's a little more in depth for me right now. I think I should focus of making some primo bud for a few runs before even considering making some beans.

This never gets old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Took some clones of Blue Bubble #1 and Blue Bubble #2 today. Blue Bubble #1 are the top right three(female), and Blue Bubble #2 are the bottom right three(male I believe. figured why not.)
picture.php

I put Blue Bubble #2 into flower to make sure it's a male before I toss it. I was planning on transplanting Blue Bubble #1 and Putting her in there as well, but I dont have enough coco and gotta run to the hydro shop tomorrow.
Kinda glad it turned out that way though. Took my humidifier out of my flower tent after my last harvest had some bud rot. Humidity stays pretty low, so it'll be a good test to see how they deal going from t5 and floro and 55%, to 600w hps and 30%
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Making a little room for them to stretch out in the veg closet now.
I also noticed a bit of white stuff appearing to be growing on my coco. Think humidity just got a little high past few days and some of whatever it was started to grow.
It's not PM or anything, I believe if I just increase the ventilation and keep humidity down it should clear up pretty quick. Started to notice a different smell too when it popped up. Almost like lettuce or something.
picture.php

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Just did, didnt even think too!
Death Bubble, you can definitely smell the sourness to it.
Blue Bubble, has a distinct sweetness to it, like candy.

Man, this just got me so excited!

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Transplanted Blue Bubble #1 into a 5 gallon pot, then put her into the Flower room along with Blue Bubble #2 and a random seed I had goin for awhile.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts