What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Satellite x Sour Bubble (Blue Bubble); Death Star x Sour Bubble (Death Bubble)

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Hey all, I got some of these seeds from my buddy Tonygreen awhile back after a late night smoke session. Wanted to test em out for him since I ran into some issues with my Bruce Banner herming out. Very excited and can't wait to see how this turns out!!!:biggrin:
Got the Blue Bubble on the Left and the Death Bubble on the right.
Would pop more, but limited on space right now. Will probably pop a few more in a month or so.
attachment.php

Gonna be growing these in coco. Will start them under a t5 and 4x 4' fluorescent tube lights. Hopefully I'll be able to get another tent here and be able to setup my 400W MH for veg.
I already have a 600W HPS going in the sun hut I have right now.

Attachments

• IMAG0761.jpg
    IMAG0761.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 32

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This Deathbubble...

This Deathbubble...

has been crossed to a Sour Bubble male that is the son of the original SB mother that was reversed to dust the original Deathstar to make this reg line.

The Deathbubble mother used was a 9 week finisher that got frosty as fuck and alot less stretchy than her sisters who finished anywhere from 10-12 weeks.She showed alot of SB traits but had alot of obvious influences from the Deathstar as well.

Here is the DB thread for more info. Lots of pics of the mom.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=251887

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
All four germinated in 48 hours and I put them into my coco mix. Things looking great so far! (Blue Bubble on the left in top picture)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0782.jpg
    IMAG0782.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0783.jpg
    IMAG0783.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 34

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
2 Blue Bubble and 1 death Bubble have sprouted, the 4th is on it's way(buried it a bit deeper than the others). Going along very quick and smooth so far!
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0817.jpg
    IMAG0817.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 29

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice work, looking to see how they veg. DB may be a bit slower with more sb in this batch. Lets see how much vigor the BB has. Upward!

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
There we go!
attachment.php

Think the last sour bubble got snagged up a bit in the seed casing, that's why it looks kinda weird. 24 hours from now I'm sure she'll perk up just like the others.

Attachments

• IMAG0818.jpg
    IMAG0818.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 34

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Alright alright! I had one like that upper right one a few times, it'll either fight through or some time they are susceptible to damping off like that. Crossing my fingers for ya! The others look good.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Never came accross damping off before. Read about it, but never experienced it. Thankfully I got 8 more if it does :)

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blue Bubble is...

Blue Bubble is...

:blowbubbles:

Blue satellite f3 made from 2.2 stock x Sour Bubble

Last edited:

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
There we go, shes lookin pretty good now. Bottom right's really got my eye(deathbubble) now, thinking shes gonna be real nice.
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0827.jpg
    IMAG0827.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 29

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Itll be interesting to see how the vigor is on this deathbubble line. The original fem cross PK did absolutely blew up in flower stretching like crazy. By crossing back to the sour bubble once more to make this reg line I hoped the to that down a bit. Be interesting to see how fast or slow they veg too, the Blues look like they are off to a good start. Mine is doin good, I'll throw a pic of it in here later, I popped one with you to check it out. I was hoping they had niiice vigor as the father is from the blue satellite f3's I made from my 2.2's. Rock on bro! Little one needs to stretch its wings but looking better!

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Alright, I'll start slowin down with the posts. Just a little excited, that's all. :)
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMAG0828.jpg
    IMAG0828.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMAG0829.jpg
    IMAG0829.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 32

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like seeing the progression, veg pics are where you get to know a girl heh. Thems blues looking very vigorous so far.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looks like the little one I worried about will be fine, heres my blind random blue bean I popped, sharin with a sour b boy runt, the stinkiest one and very stable to not hermie.

Elements001

Enhance
Veteran
Nice man! Wish I could've started my beans a few days earlier, yours are lookin nice! How many fans per leave you average with these girls? Had a random bag seed(turned out to be a male so i tossed em) that went from 1, to 3, to 7, then 11 by the 4th node. Was really cool to watch.

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is the first tests of this cross, the SB can get dinosaur with many many fingers if you veg far enough, I usually top alot which slows down that kind of growth pattern to show alot of fingers, well see! Threw that one a few days before yours just for shits and giggles only one I popped so far.

High hopes though, inbreeding the blue sat to select stellar males from, well thats the idea there we'll see! I am seeing faster results it seems tho starting compared to the pure SB which is brutal on the veg, another goal.

Last edited: