What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Minions of the Dark

It is a little too chilly for me at the moment especially with a drafty as fuck backdoor, but my 73' afghan X 76' Oaxacan is getting darker than the devil's dick lol

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shit, summer ended last week of august, winter started 2 weeks later.
50% or more of the PNW outdoor harvests were eaten up by severe cold and torrential rain.
Lost 10% to mold and 40% to no sunshine.

As old farmers say, there's always next year.

My old Afgooey cut and my Jihad and Goblin Girl resisted mold better than all my other hybrids.
I spend a lot of effort on outdoor resistance in my breeding, but this last season pushed them right to the edge, Phew :) glad it's over.
None of the hybrid phenos made the cut --- die die die :O

Got the Dark city diesel transplanted last night. Same tote size for GQ tp today. They blow up in these storage totes. Last time i used one i was able to make a pipe out of the stalk.

bigger roots bigger fruits

bigger roots bigger fruits

Couldn't add pics on quick reply apparently.

Attachments

• 2013-10-29_20-21-57_762.jpg
    2013-10-29_20-21-57_762.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 2013-10-10_21-52-31_318.jpg
    2013-10-10_21-52-31_318.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 28

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
sweet.... I'm a Bin grower myself..... w/ the ROLS....running several 30gal... notill all winter....will set them in flower...on dec 1st... w/ a slew of BOG, babies....

finishing a room full of random clones from the summer right now....

then I'm popping Bodhi gear for the spring...

well that and the Black -84 and UK livers I'm papering in to trees.... for early light dep come spring.......

see folks, I too can share, and showoff....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266489
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=271966

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
What bodhi you planning on running yort? Just finishing up a couple of his roadkill unicorn and planning on an ancient og grow next spring.

yortbogey

Veteran
oh snap.... I'll be popping sum RKU..... please do tell is she as BIG, and bold as Bodhi says....

how much purple and funk U get?

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
For the first 4 weeks of bloom I was becoming concerned with the 2 RKU's. Small and fluffy buds campared to the cherry puff and goblin queen. They really filled in well in the past 4 weeks and both have the grape skunk smells but am still not seeing and colors. I'm going to take them maybe a few weeks longer to give them a fair shake. All in all I do hope that I just didn't get the best pheno because I was expecting something really exciting with my first run of bodhi gear and it just hasn't been that. Of course I havnt finished them up so they still have a chance.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Wait till you see SG's MONSTER SPINNERS..... you'll see some "big boy" type play.....
Here's a shot of his that I have handy.....

014_zpsa4f10861.jpg

I believe this bad bitch was 15 foot from soil..... believe me, we bring some "big boy" games to the table my friend..... just give us our shot.....

Cougartex

ICMag Donor
If I was SG I would enter the neon pheno purps into the bud pic competition. I would enter one of mine but they are ugly girls compared to the few I scoped.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
completely agree.... neon purps is one of the most beautiful specimens I've ever witnessed...

yortbogey

Veteran
For the first 4 weeks of bloom I was becoming concerned with the 2 RKU's. Small and fluffy buds campared to the cherry puff and goblin queen. They really filled in well in the past 4 weeks and both have the grape skunk smells but am still not seeing and colors. I'm going to take them maybe a few weeks longer to give them a fair shake. All in all I do hope that I just didn't get the best pheno because I was expecting something really exciting with my first run of bodhi gear and it just hasn't been that. Of course I havnt finished them up so they still have a chance.

^^^word
good to know... pheno hunting it is.... which suites me fine...
glad I'm popping sum others along w/..... dream beaver, snow queen
so i'll have plenty to pick from..... which suites me just fine...

besides I'm a persnickity old basTard.... and normally only keep 2-3 out of 50+..... so pheno hunting is phun.....

SG1

Goblin Master
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every bean in a hybrid breeding is an adventure.
Just wish I could do 100's at a time.
Luckily I don't have to start too many to find very nice cuts, but I know there's a better one hiding in the seed bag. :)

Damn MMJ numbers restrictions, sucks!!

PS: Posted some budshots
Harvest Edition IC5 Cover Photo Contest!

Gold Hill Ganja

Veteran
sweet.... I'm a Bin grower myself..... w/ the ROLS....running several 30gal... notill all winter....will set them in flower...on dec 1st... w/ a slew of BOG, babies....

finishing a room full of random clones from the summer right now....

then I'm popping Bodhi gear for the spring...

well that and the Black -84 and UK livers I'm papering in to trees.... for early light dep come spring.......

see folks, I too can share, and showoff....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=266489
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=271966

^^^word
good to know... pheno hunting it is.... which suites me fine...
glad I'm popping sum others along w/..... dream beaver, snow queen
so i'll have plenty to pick from..... which suites me just fine...

besides I'm a persnickity old basTard.... and normally only keep 2-3 out of 50+..... so pheno hunting is phun.....
I like your style Yortboggey. Your a cool cat. Check out my baddest bitch this year, the cookies thin mints cut, 13ft wide 8 ft tall yielded 5pounds. All organic super soil with occasional AACT and botanical tea.

Seaf0ur

Pagan Extremist
Veteran
Personally, I like to play with apical dominance... I currently have limited headspace until I can move around may..... Allow me to introduce you to my HALO2X....I like high stress training...... so, we need a montage......

IMG_20130815_133301.jpg

IMG_20130816_122000.jpg

IMG_20130822_115737.jpg

IMG_20130824_122130.jpg

IMG_20130828_151814.jpg

cont...

Latest posts

Latest posts