What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

16x, 30x, 60x, or 100x scope...which one?

hurricane

Another vote here for the RS 60-100x. I cant imagine this thing being too powerfull, although sometimes i wish it had a larger viewing area. Every scope i can remember using has this small viewing area though so i guess its normal. Would love to find a scope where the viewing angle is larger though.

Hurricane

spyvsspy

I love my RS 60-100x The 60x is perfect for me to get a semi-broad sense of the trich colors. Then if I want I can boost it to 100x and see the trichs smiling back at me; and at $10 its pretty hard to complain. Good and essential piece of growing equipment IMO.
-spy

coolx said:
jeez ... are you guys blind?! hehe ... maybe just stoned .. I use a 8 x loupe for the trichs ... sure a 30 would be better, but 8's enough.
Easy there, CoolX....just wait'll YOU get over 40ish eye balls. I, for one, appreciate the hell out of learning stuff like this.