What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

crunks reviews the honey bee oil extractor..crap or not??

crunks

crunks reviews the honey bee oil extractor..crap or not??

crap or not? wel shall see...waiting till i harvest...gonna use some leaf and actual bud in a week after they dry....stay tuned
1213extrakt_method1-med.jpg

G

What strain are you going to use to make the oil crunks? Also what type of Butane are you going to use? Good Luck m8! Hope all goes well! Peace sw

G

I've got the exact same Exctractor. I've been using it for almost a year with absolutely no problems. As always, the starting material determines the grade/quality of the oil. I've used several types of Butane: Colibri, Power, Clipper, and Lucienne. Next to Colibri, Lucienne is the cheapest and best in my experience. Colibri is expensive as shit and I can only get the small bottles. Whereas with Lucienne I get a large bottle at the price of one small Colibri. There's no residue and no smell.

G

That is very informative cheebacheeba! Thanks for the input! Yes Colibri is steep! I wonder what the cleanest cheapest butane is? Does anyone know? Thanks & Peace! sw

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Another good butane brand if u can get it is K2, in a blue and yellow can, very clean, I made some the other night, no maky taste and it is killer.

Crunks.... what happened to the update... did you disappear on us... I'd like to see this one myself... still a newbie to the hash and oil extractions so this is really interesting reading for me! :smile:

How funny... that page was already in my bookmarks when I went to save it to my favorites... guess I've been in the right direction!!! :smile:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i think this is the time about wheni got banned as crunks from OG (wich was the name i used to post here) i hope they forgive me and let me get my original name abck! but yes MsHerbalivation i will update witht he oilo i made that year if i can find the shots!

Marcellas

Veteran
ohh so your crunks, im really confused haha.. so did your plant in the other thread make it? whatd ya do to get banned? howd this oil go?

..wow im stoned :joint:

bani buds

crap or not? wel shall see...waiting till i harvest...gonna use some leaf and actual bud in a week after they dry....stay tuned
View Image

Did you know that a larger version of the Honey Bee Oil extractor is now available? is called the queen bee BHO Honey Oil extractor, 3 times the capacity of the honey bee for only 34.95, saw it on the web at trimmerpro.com

DJ Magic

**DO NOT** extract with gas that's not quintuple refined (5x). you only want to use food-grade gas. i'm pretty sure colibri is only 3x.