What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

RSO vs CBD to battle canine lung cancer, please help.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Our mastiff had a malignant tumor removed almost three months ago. We were going to have follow up surgery after the biospy told us it was cancer. We wanted to get larger margins of tissue to test. After a lung scan prior to surgery our vet think it could have metastasized into her lungs. Is it better to try and battle this with RSO or a CBD oil? Im lost, terrified and id appreciate any assistance or guidance.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
Make rosin bro and feed your dog the oil after decarboxylated and also grind the chip and add it into some anticancer dog loving vegan option food THC kills cancer so keep your dog medicated and remove any and every cancer causing habit your dog is doing to starve the cancer hitting it in many different angles guarantees you victory plus Rick Simpson says dogs cure quicker than humans i believe it because ive cured a dog from an illness with the oil and vaped oil she was cured in a matter of days best of luck and report when your pup is cured

One love!

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
RSO all the way which contains high CBDs. RSO also contains THC which is a necessary component for fighting cancer from what I have read. The question now remains... What constitute a "doggy dose"? Rick Simpson states the cure is 60g in 60 days for humans but, because most can't take in that much, he has extended the treatment to 60g in 90 days (for newcomers who don't have a tolerance yet), with 1g per month after the cancer is cured (maintenance dose). http://phoenixtears.ca/ Rick has a contact button button on his page which may help you determine what a "doggy dose" is?

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thank you so much for your responses! I am going to source some legit rso and get it started asafp. I appreciate you shedding some light on a dark day.

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Try fungi perfecti mushroom extract products and give her a strong dosage. You might also want to try echinacea and astragalus for their lymphatic and immune modulating amphoteric anti cancer abilities.. i would advise against radio therapy or too much invasive surgery, in my experience it creates more misery for them and only speeds up their demise as the liver and immune system struggle to get going again after so much hard work. :2cents:

unregistered190

Senior
Veteran
RSO all the way which contains high CBDs. RSO also contains THC which is a necessary component for fighting cancer from what I have read.

CBD and THC are different cannabinoids found in cannabis depending on the strain. There are high THC varieties and high CBD varieties as well as 50/50 mixes.

The THC/CBD ratio of the FECO - fully extracted cannabis oil (also known as RSO) you make will depend on the starting material.

Hope that makes sense. If I make FECO from GG4 it will not have much CBD at all....if I make it from Dead Lights it will not have much THC

Lost in a SOG

GrassSnakeGenetics
Also one of the most potent and important anti cancer compounds in MJ are the terpenes as they are hugely powerful antioxidants with effects on a wide range of cancer cell lines.. we seek out terpenes as a species because we can live a relatively long time depending on our ability to mop up free radicals. they also have nice alterative benefits when consumed daily. Full spectrum extracts are always better than isolates imo. I dont think i would expect much from giving a dog RSO especially alone.. there is a lot of choice with herbal and natural medicine.

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
CBD and THC are different cannabinoids found in cannabis depending on the strain. There are high THC varieties and high CBD varieties as well as 50/50 mixes.

The THC/CBD ratio of the FECO - fully extracted cannabis oil (also known as RSO) you make will depend on the starting material.

Hope that makes sense. If I make FECO from GG4 it will not have much CBD at all....if I make it from Dead Lights it will not have much THC
Thanks!) I knew that. I was giving him the short strokes :)

JustSumTomatoes

Indicas make dreams happen
I don't have any advice concerning medical MJ to give you but I'm wishing your dog a good outcome and will keep you and your family in my thoughts.

My uncle was diagnosed with lung cancer earlier this year and they couldn't decide if it was stage 3 or 4, as well as whether or not it had spread into his back. They were unable to do any surgery or radiation treatment because of the severity. They decided to give an experimental type of immunotherapy a shot in a last ditch effort. He had an MRI last week and the tumor had shrunk significantly. I truly think we will see a breakthrough in cancer treatment in the near future.

Emperortaima

Namekian resident/farmer
I myself would utilize any strain that is tested above twenty percent the higher concentration of THC the better and also quality sleep on top of the clean cancer killing diet all in conjunction my brother

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thought id wait a while before reporting back here but this whole endeavor started over a year ago. I gave our girl rso, an entire human dosed program. We went 90 days of increasing dosage every week. We had our girl checked out in May and she has no signs of metastasis or new tumors and its been a year since her mastectomy. I cant know 100% if it was the RSO but holy shit am I glad we did it. I think its a miracle we've had her this whole past year and have been lucky enough to save her life. This plant is magical. I couldn't be more thankful!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
We did lose her very recently. Last March, it was really really tough. Still feeling the loss every day. But whats beautiful is, she lived to be almost 11 years old. That cancer from when this thread first started did go away completely. Whether or not our vet got large enough margins, the RSO, the mushroom supplements or maybe just luck made it so that it didnt spread. We got an additional almost 5 years with her. She was just such an incredible dog. Eventually she did grow more tumors and we had them removed, we tried to do everything over again but it was too late. It had spread to her lungs. Once we had that diagnosis we gave her all the love imaginable for a few more months until we could tell she was really starting to struggle here and there. She went out eating filet mignon covered in whipped cream at home. Miss her every day.

Latest posts

Latest posts