What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

you never seen someone so useless

U

useless.gardens

I always forget to vote on threads... fixed, your plants are looking happy and healthy. Must feel good getting back on track. :good:
it does feel good. been a hot minute & i am loving the garden.

love all the pics man. so much going on right now.
thanks bro. appreciate you.

gg4:
picture.php

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
it does feel good. been a hot minute & i am loving the garden.

thanks bro. appreciate you.

gg4:
View Image

Looking good man. I got real scared I was gonna lose my Glue mom. But a clone rooted and now she's in a cup. So my plan is still in play. Next flower batch is gonna be Glue, Glue BX3, Glue BX4 and Glue BX5, plus a Sour Glue and maybe a couple more filler plants(Snicker S1, Forum S1) .

U

useless.gardens

Looking good man. I got real scared I was gonna lose my Glue mom. But a clone rooted and now she's in a cup. So my plan is still in play. Next flower batch is gonna be Glue, Glue BX3, Glue BX4 and Glue BX5, plus a Sour Glue and maybe a couple more filler plants(Snicker S1, Forum S1) .
nah bro. you loose it. send it over on the love boat. that easy.

just put a fake91 in flower yesterday.

my next run looking something like: stardawg guava, gg4, the 3, fake91, angelica , sfv x 4dd

just need to grab cuts & let them rebound... then they'll go into flower under a 400w mh.

made space to grab pollen from the platinum fire. so he'll get the chop tonight. ill put his flowers into a cup of water & a smaller tent on the same light cycle. i got him under the dome as a cut too. just in case. for sexy time, i still got 2 other platinum fire males with the same octopus structure.

plus, my vert hanger & 315 cmh arriving today.

more space = more better

U

useless.gardens

cmh showed.

for $165 with fixture, ballast, 3100k lamp, 16' cord, & ratchet hangers, im happy.

installed & ready to bang out plants 24/7/365 !

have this space filled before you know it.

also, picked up a 3' x 50' roll of chicken wire for $16.

since i cant think of any other way to properly grow this plant, should have a true og under a screen by tomorrow.

U

useless.gardens

also, fight for your right to a refund.

got my money back from fire shitter... i mean fire shipper.

amazon hooked it up. & i kept the (wrong) order that was sent.

(snatching money from fire shipper's hand) ==> gimmie that!

ReikoX

Knight of the BlackSvn
Same guys I ordered from. The six slot plug ones are OK, but not great. Took forever to ship, never got the lights.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
cmh showed.

for $165 with fixture, ballast, 3100k lamp, 16' cord, & ratchet hangers, im happy.

installed & ready to bang out plants 24/7/365 !

have this space filled before you know it.

also, picked up a 3' x 50' roll of chicken wire for $16.

since i cant think of any other way to properly grow this plant, should have a true og under a screen by tomorrow.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77229&pictureid=1919221&thumb=1]View Image[/URL] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=77229&pictureid=1919220&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]

Yes multi-top bush or scrog would be the best for the True. Well at least in my limited experience. I gotta make some clones of her actually.

Good look on that 315. I might just have to grab one, or two, lol. In my situation the more "source points" of light I have, the better it's gonna be. The very first LED I got on ebay, she's down to one set of diodes working. So time for an upgrade to CMH.

U

useless.gardens

cracked 5 @ white widow fast version. gonna knock out part of my seedman project.

already doing 3 @ cheese too. they running in solo cups.

do
what
you say
& say what
you do.

thanks to j. trich for hooking me up before i got raided.

had to buy these beans to make the project a reality... but im happy to get down with the fast version widow. the above pic was days before the pigs came through my door. (standard fem) widow looking sick.

soon as i build a flower room, gonna break off 20 seedsman blueberry fems !

U

useless.gardens

with the space i got back from removing the plat. fire male, dropped an sfv x 4dd into flower.

U

useless.gardens

picked up:

harvest pro trim tray , 2 pair curved scissors, 2 pair straight scissors, 2 pair gro1 mini clip scissors , scissor scrubber, multi tier hanging dry rack , & a measuring shot glass.

for what i would pay for the dry rack & trim tray at the hydro store, i got all the above for the same money off the internet.

score!

last thing on my list is a bubble hash set up: new 6 gal bucket, set of bubble bags, a cheap ceramic dinner plate, and a joint compound mixer for my drill.

Last edited:
U

useless.gardens

been making this feed w/ 5 gal water, fish emulsion, kelp emulsion, liquid fulvic, 1/2 solo cup of pee, and calmag.

i let it bubble over night & feed next day.

working super.
& my entire upstairs smells like the ocean/beach.

& the platinum fire og male dropped some pollen. ill assume its from the stress of getting chopped down & thrown into a cup of water.

looking for a dark place to leave the afghan kush (my selected female) over night but i dont have many options. soon as i figure out a solution (might go with the trash bag method), gonna pollinate the entire plant.

hopefully, the pollen will take & get some sexy seeds as a result.

Goats

been making this feed w/ 5 gal water, fish emulsion, kelp emulsion, liquid fulvic, 1/2 solo cup of pee, and calmag.

i let it bubble over night & feed next day.

working super.
& my entire upstairs smells like the ocean/beach.

& the platinum fire og male dropped some pollen. ill assume its from the stress of getting chopped down & thrown into a cup of water.

looking for a dark place to leave the afghan kush (my selected female) over night but i dont have many options. soon as i figure out a solution (might go with the trash bag method), gonna pollinate the entire plant.

hopefully, the pollen will take & get some sexy seeds as a result.

i bet that smells just great :moon:

U

useless.gardens

smells like the ocean. the fish emulsion overpowers the pee. for sure. lol.

took cuts today. and since im using the dome/tray, i found that the warmest 2x2 is doing the best job. cuts rooting fast. feels good to be able to take & root cuts like normal again. with a stable of strains, high success rate is very important. stoked.

& picked up two of these "hortilux blue" bulbs : https://eyehortilux.com/grow-lights/blue-metal-halide/

also installed the 400w hortilux eye mh into the 3x3.

should have a cut of "the 3" ready for flower real soon. cant wait to smoke some chunky pigs genetics.

the seedsman "fast white widow" cracked & into pucks lickity split. i have not a single bad thing to say about seedman beans.

finally, was looking into the GE cmh bulbs i am using (and have been using since 2016). i found this chart comparing the 400w GE cmh to the 315w phillips cmh bulb. gonna stick with this particular bulb until i finish my current run. still, you can see for a 400w magnetic ballast conversion bulb its not a bad way to go... affordable, efficient, and comparable to the spectral output of the 315w.

picture.php

Last edited: