What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Funny Pictures Are Funny

Palindrome

King of Schwag
There is kid violence, and then there is:
"Sit still in class or im gonna roundhouse kick ya face!"

n4HnxRVAd0Actwxljor3Br6Rt4hwS0RcSpTp9JewB4Tw1OkRBfkJpoYa6blLkYio0BsOz9xn2wu_51Ushvdw-kO-6DNNzff75SroMYwLQyjzYAvALSfHCEd_OLa7S2uAl2t1jQWz=s0-d

Dr Watt

Who What
Deep reforming of a criminal
[iframe1]Lgl0zKCw2Po[/iframe1]

Worth watching. Dystopian future. Disturbing.
Yeah, once (edit) or twice. Some iconic scenes : drunk in undrpass, infight at lake, othergang theatre rape, big dick smashing down to a modern art piece, close up of the bereaved in a wheelchair and his compassion later in the film, the milk bottle both at the villa and the baton @ drink trough, 4 of them at night small car country lane, eyes held open "ultraviloence", licking bottom of shoe (fucking yuk!), moka bar scene ....

The movie is a miss for me somehow but (edit) a must see and listed scenes /stills are all very good.

And seeing this is a joke thread :
New Romantics - Taylor Swift 1989 Tour
https://youtu.be/wyK7YuwUWsU?list=RDZiTK0pli3w0

Last edited:
S

Sertaiz

love that movie. intense. sad. human. thanks for the link.crazy story about the lidlocks scratching his cornea it was almost too much for me to hear...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh man, I remember the anticipation waiting for this movie to be released in my town. No Blockbuster, VCR's were not invented yet.
It was not censorship, single theater towns had to pick and choose what to show. Box office ran the schedule.

A Clockwork Orange did not disappoint in putting forth the story.
Relevant today for its "ultraviolence" theme permeating every scene throughout the entire movie which is almost tame when the context is today's world.

"Rehabilitation" was the catchword applied to justify the conversion therapy against ultraviolence.

The story is tight and interacts on several layers. I decided to watch it with all my facilities intact to best get the nuance of accepting violence as a way of life. I had read the story already.

TychoMonolyth compared it to forced "conversion" therapy added to official conditions of release for select inmates.

Good call as far as I can see.

- Yeah - it led to us in our early teens going about our lives in Bowler hats - braces - Doc Marten 12 hole ox-blood coloured boots - high waisted baggy pants and braces - and one eye make-up - trying to replicate the style of what we had seen in 'A Clockwork Orange' - and we became 'Droogies' -

- once there were about 10 of us all decked out in this fashion - with various walking canes - sure got us served faster at the ice-cream van - lol

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
- Yeah - it led to us in our early teens going about our lives in Bowler hats - braces - Doc Marten 12 hole ox-blood coloured boots - high waisted baggy pants and braces - and one eye make-up - trying to replicate the style of what we had seen in 'A Clockwork Orange' - and we became 'Droogies' -

- once there were about 10 of us all decked out in this fashion - with various walking canes - sure got us served faster at the ice-cream van - lol

Did you also wear jock straps on the outside of your pants?

armedoldhippy

Veteran

watched 2 guys wearing them over their faces in basic training, like an oxygen mask. :biggrin: DI caught them fucking around, and had them running around the dorm like that in their underwear, singing (front guy) "I'm Ahab the Arab "(cue second guy)" and i'm his camel Clyde!":wave: a big "HI!" to anyone out there that was in my flight at Lackland. you know who you are...

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran

- Ya - when we could find one - they were expensive bits of kit back then -

poooof and my funny posts are gone, what happen

- I think that the server you host those vids on has been crashing - so the vids don't show here on ICMAG - I was looking at your video posts and they were all blank - so I deleted the blank posts - sorry about that happening - but we can't control any other servers than our own -

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts