What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Let's see your frostiest bud!! part 2

ROT

picture.php

Alien OG

A

acridlab

Hey acrid, the glue and the kosher look killer for sure but that sunshine#4 looks crazy good. Is it sunshine daydream x chem4?

thank u, and yeah it is, kinda...,,
"go figure, there's a mysterious backstory to this cut".. it's truly chem#3 x sunshine daydream and the guy who popped the seed mislabeled some lil ones and/or passed cut out with wrong #.. but most people still call it chem4x sunshine daydream , for some reason.. it's pretty gooey/ sticky like the gg4. and it won the Michigan cups a few times. .. pretty good grower, yields lookn big like glue too.. seems like god blesses anything chem related��

Bmac1

Veteran
thank u, and yeah it is, kinda...,,
"go figure, there's a mysterious backstory to this cut".. some say it's truly chem#3 x sunshine daydream and the guy who popped the seed mislabeled some lil ones.. but most people still call it chem4x sunshine daydream , for some reason.. it's pretty gooey/ sticky like the gg4. and it won the Michigan cups a few times. .. pretty good grower, yields lookn big like glue too.. seems like god blesses anything chem related��

I love a good mystery, lol. Should call it "Murder She Chem". A play on Murder She Wrote...not sure the age of my audience here but I may be dating myself by knowing that show.

Looks like a hell of a cut either way. I had seen a couple of very nice pics of the cobra lips as well which I believe is the #3 so I could see it being either one really.

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
She's getting nicely frosted for 30 days from flip.
Northern lights from from Robert Bergman in Holland.

picture.php

Purple from bagseed day 30
picture.php

Last edited:

CannaRed

Cannabinerd
That is the closest to nl5 I have seen since I grew it back in 04 . :tiphat:

Vary nice example.

Really? cool! This is only second time I've run it and I switched to coco on this run. She's much bigger this time.
When cured the buds looked mostly orange cuz of the prominent pistils.
I took a cut from my buddy. He had it outside, and it was ignored. I grabbed a cut because he doesn't really grow or save plants inside over winter.
His mom brought a pack of nl seeds from Holland. I asked if she remembered the bank she got them from and she told me Robert Bergman . I looked it up and he runs ilovegrowingmarijuana.cum

Last edited:

Dankwolf

Really? cool! This is only second time I've run it and I switched to coco on this run. She's much bigger this time.
When cured the buds looked mostly orange cuz of the prominent pistils.
I took a cut from my buddy. He had it outside, and it was ignored. I grabbed a cut because he doesn't really grow or save plants inside over winter.
His mom brought a pack of nl seeds from Holland. I asked if she remembered the bank she got them from and she told me Robert Bergman . I looked it up and he runs ilovegrowingmarijuana.cum

Don't lose her . breed her .... :tiphat:

G

Some dark horse Original Glue:)

Attachments

• DSC00080.JPG
    DSC00080.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 11
  • DSC00027 (2).jpg
    DSC00027 (2).jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts