What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

800 gallon smart pot grow 2015

mendo420

Veteran
Nice thread, i bet you crush it even more than last year.

Our counties have the same plant limits and I basically copied your style this year. 24 800's , all seeds. I haven't popped my seeds yet, you obviously have so i will probably sprout mine tonight. A few questions:

1. It looks like you start your seedlings in small pots... what kind of lighting/schedule are they under right now?

2. How long before you transplant them into 5gals?

3. when they go into 5gals, what kind of lighting/schedule are they under?

4. How long does it take you to amend/mix each 800gal pot?

Thanks dude! good luck this season. peace

Get those seeds crackin!

They are under 18 right now cuz I have cuttings in the room.

5 gal when they go in the green house and I'll supplement light to about 16 hours.

Turning pots sucks! anyone want a job?? :laughing:
It takes about 45min to an hour of back breaking work.
I start next week, it will be so much fun! :biggrin:
:tiphat:

HatchBrew

Veteran
Where should I release seeds???

:biggrin:

On the wings of angels.....

Any dispensary's that has been good to you? Redwood herbal alliance stocks some local seeds.

Just grab a table at the emerald cup and set up shop!!

Door to door seed salesman...

IDK what're you thinking.?

Holistic Farms

Anywhere local is a good start. How often do you water and how much after they set roots? Also what is your soil base? Thanks. Much love and good vibes!

mendo420

Veteran
On the wings of angels.....

Any dispensary's that has been good to you? Redwood herbal alliance stocks some local seeds.

Just grab a table at the emerald cup and set up shop!!

Door to door seed salesman...

IDK what're you thinking.?

Well setting up a table at the Emerald Cup is not that easy.
I was going to last year but did not have everything together.

NOW I DO!

Ill have a boot next year at the Emerald Cup!!!

You can get seeds NOW in the San Francisco Bay Area!

They will also be at booth at Hemp Con SF.
The Absolut Organics booth!
:tiphat:

Nez

Hey mendo good luck this year, looks like every things right on track. If your seeds were available at Redwood Herbal Alliance I would be all over those

DrFever

Veteran
Yo Mendo can you break down your amendments in your soil mixure i see Azomite , rice hulls ??? what else

HatchBrew

Veteran
Saw a 400 smart pot at the shop today, they had it held up with a plastic collar to aid in filling...man I could live in that ducking pot...and you got 800's woot woot. luxury apartment.

Just got done with a day full of lots of transplanting. Training and/or topping starts next!! Put twenty-two into light dep, getting the ball rolling :)

The wind gusts provided some LST to couple of my plants! HA~~

Hope you're not as sore as I and the sun is beaming on your beauties!!! Watching bad santa, smoking hash after a big ole gulp of tincture.

Love Living it!!!

sho

Veteran
Wish we had the season in the Great Lakes region to run 800 gal pots. Subbed!

HatchBrew

Veteran
Wish we had the season in the Great Lakes region to run 800 gal pots. Subbed!

Rock a hoop house! You could cover with plastic during spring for warmth + black it out starting May. Then Harvest in August at the latest. It can be done.

sho

Veteran
Rock a hoop house! You could cover with plastic during spring for warmth + black it out starting May. Then Harvest in August at the latest. It can be done.

Hit up the "Growing in Greenhouses" forum, way ahead of you homie! :plant grow:

B

bruvio

hello mendo, could you tell me how often need to water these huge plants mendo? once or twice a week?

Holistic Farms

Sho follow backyard farmer here and @backyardfarming/@south_fork_seeds on IG. He has the set up you need to run 800's. You can make it happen you just need power in those badass green houses you have.

mendo420

Veteran
BIG UP!
Its been a long week.

Got the 800's all amended.
:woohoo:
Each pot got a mix of about 220 pounds of organics.

Just have to let it cook. Then I'll get a new lab test.
:rasta: