What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Karma Genetics Strain Info, Listings, And all........

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
20230110_090049.jpg
20230110_085844.jpg
20230110_085653.jpg
20230110_085618.jpg

Vegg69guerilla

loving what you do in the community fella..any man that gifts the love of healing to the masses and does it the right way always gets the community support you deserve..bless you❤️

Sowahh (sour d bx4). Very excited for these. I will try to track my progress here.
12/13 seeds popped within 4 days (quickest I've ever had 12 seeds pop). I think #13 did not pop due to sitting in a small puddle of water for too long and over-wetting the seed.

I just transplanted them up to these 1/2 gals while my flower tent finishes up (~3 more weeks). They seem mostly uniform with a couple stand outs.

I Plan to do a pheno hunt, and keep the best. Possibly keep a male for breeding as well. Ideally I could find some skunk. My wife said she'll be real pleased if this gives her that upitiy high that motivates her to clean the house

Growing in living soil. If anyone has tips/advice on these let me know!

Attachments

• PXL_20230131_022002963.MP.jpg
    PXL_20230131_022002963.MP.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 52

kro-magnon

Veteran
They some of the new moms i plan to use coming year

In following order
Gelato#41
Pink Runtz
Sherb IX
ICC 046

Silver Amnesia
Thanks for the details, I really like the look of the Pink Runtz bud, curious to see what you can do with that. I also like the aspect of the Silver Amnesia. It's easier to choose what strains to grow when you know what the parents look like.
Could you post some pics of your Rocky Dennis mother and some of your Rocky Melon ?
I have 7 Rocky Melon at the beginning of their flowering cycle, I hope to find a nice keeper in those girls. I mainly want some new terpenes, I have never smoked any of the parents of this cross but I'm sure the mix of F13/Sour Dub and Melon will produce very loud smells and tastes.

Smokin Sloth

@Smokin Sloth , nice job specially in such a small pot, It would have been a beast with a 12L pot and more veg time, much better yielder than expected with this type of genetics.
Are you using soil or coco in your 1gal pot?
Thank you ✌️
It is definitely a heavy yielder. I'm using Coco and next time I'll switch from 1 gallon to 2 gallon pots. Let's see what can be done then.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Nice one, the Acid Dawg I've made were a bit different, their buds were more round than triangular like yours. It's a cross I enjoyed growing, I wanted to keep a mother but I had a big fail rate with the clones and made 3 runs with this genetic only. I don't know what went wrong with the cloning but it was on me not the plants.
I have some rocky Melon at the beginning of flowering now, I hope to have more luck with the clones of this cross.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Have you tried any yet? How was it?

I just started working on a pack of Acid Dawg but wont be ready for flower for a month or so.
I can give you my feedback on the Acid Dawg buds, I've smoked 5 different plants, they were quite uniform in term of smell, the differences were only intensity nuances of the different smells. It was mainly lovely lemon/diesel aroma with a strong high you can feel very fast. I really enjoyed the effects of this cross, it was powerful.
Here are pictures of two different phenotypes, the entire plant pic is a SD leaning one and the bud close-up is more Chemdog influenced.
Good luck with your grow, you will be very happy with the finished product.

Attachments

• IMG20220924184438.jpg
    IMG20220924184438.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 106
  • IMG20220924184306.jpg
    IMG20220924184306.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 100

Jaysways

I can give you my feedback on the Acid Dawg buds, I've smoked 5 different plants, they were quite uniform in term of smell, the differences were only intensity nuances of the different smells. It was mainly lovely lemon/diesel aroma with a strong high you can feel very fast. I really enjoyed the effects of this cross, it was powerful.
Here are pictures of two different phenotypes, the entire plant pic is a SD leaning one and the bud close-up is more Chemdog influenced.
Good luck with your grow, you will be very happy with the finished product.
Have you tried any yet? How was it?

I just started working on a pack of Acid Dawg but wont be ready for flower for a month or so.
Hey guys
Nice one, the Acid Dawg I've made were a bit different, their buds were more round than triangular like yours. It's a cross I enjoyed growing, I wanted to keep a mother but I had a big fail rate with the clones and made 3 runs with this genetic only. I don't know what went wrong with the cloning but it was on me not the plants.
I have some rocky Melon at the beginning of flowering now, I hope to have more luck with the clones of this cross.
I had an amazing clone of acid dawg last year, you saw it @kro-magnon last year but I had to go away and lost that clone, that one plant last year yielded 13 ozs of some of the strongest fueliest smoke I’ve had.

This acid dawg here is very powerful but the yields are a bit sparse and it’s also very smelly and tastier. It’s more dawgy.

I’ve grown another one and wish I didn’t flower it for 9 weeks because the buds were so tiny, that’s hanging up now, drying, tiny buds but look great and smell fantastic.

If this was personal then amazing weed , truly great strain, what’s not to like it has the dawg and the sours rolled into one and it expresses them very well. It’s not often you get a mix that actually comes through, so that’s nice.

But for the yield I’ve had way better and that’s what puts me off. If I could find that first pheno I had then all day.

I’m now moving on to some cookies and basically a blue cheese dawg, uk strain.

But acid dawg is well worth a shot in the garden.

My friends have also said this is the strongest they have smoked ever!

ED5C837B-0CC5-4B70-9EB4-BF574B161AA5.jpeg Acid dawg flower and bubble hash 7C3C3C8B-CDCB-4522-9425-DFA99FE0F044.jpeg acid dawg flower

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Weird about the acid dawg yield. Every picture I’ve seen looks like the yield is well above average. Are the flowers overly fluffy, or lose a lot of weight after drying?