What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

UK Outdoor 2014

MJBadger

Veteran
We have been given permission on an old disused pig farm,perfect soil,the old guy who owns the place said we can stick 1500 plants on it

Hope it all stays good & safe .

B

buddymate

Hydrotek get HFH or Tanska seed development or Bald man lala seeds for your latitude,havent grown them myself as I am growing at lat-50 this season but I have seen photographic results from north of the wall and the plants look fine :tiphat:
We had a fert delivery yesterday,got a few plots to do.
picture.php

hydrotek

Hey buddymate,

Thanks for the info ...sharing is caring...

Much respect to you and your team and more people with the Kahuna's like yer self are required to change the whole cut tries attitude.

I is on it .

HT

hydrotek

Sorry Again mate,

The breeders that you'd mentioned ...I can't seem to find them can you perhaps PM me with the details or if it is all cool post it up for me....

I think I can PM and receive now....here's hoping!

Cheers bro

HT

wotamess

Haha, galloping along! This is going to be unreal.

I concur, MJB, here's to the crow flying straight and true! :yes:

-wam-

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Hey Buddymate, I can't wait to see those indoor started seedlings get transplanted out to the Field of Dreams where all that ages-vintage hog manure will turn them plants into mutant giants laden with monster colas.

Pulling up a chair to follow this year's UK Outdoor campaign, fer sure.

Naturally, the Unofficial Mascot of the ICMaG outdoor grow forum, the fabled Guerilla Gorilla, will be expected to make the odd cameo appearance as events unfold out there in the far reaches of the UK countryside.

thepureskunk

Happy new year

Happy new year

He is cloning and breeding for this seasons outdoor crop Swamp :tiphat:
View Image

LOVE IT hehehehe

This year I plan on doing a little more than last year. I will be growing Autos in pots, and esbens hash plant in the raised bed. I've been amending the soil as i think it lost a bit of umph so hopefully good things will come.

As always updates will probably be few and far between :biggrin:

Good luck everyone!

DutchJohnny

Nice preping dude, thats half of the work we say in holland. Why do you use cages insted off serounding the hole spots with chicken fence? Never had demadge from dear? How high are your cages?

Cheerz

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
best wishes for the season guerillas! nice preparings, cant go wrong!

J.V

ICMag Donor
Been eyeballin the show,....I like your style. Keep up the good work. ....sending some positive vibes.

Fingaz2

Good luck Buddy Mate & all you UKers, heres hoping for a goodun. Havent been on here for years, but just popped in to say Hi.

B

buddymate

Tried some of the outdoor strains,flowered them inside,looking decent,stripped a few of the best mothers of clones today also to mother up,season will soon be upon us :tiphat:

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts