What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoors in California 2013

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
eeeessh your making me dread running a trim crew.....I did hear a rumor that a ALL GIRL (and hawt) trim crew was working a huge op in New Mexico then around the west....hmmmmm

You WISH your crew looked like this ....

But you always end up with this....

furrywall11

Heheh... Funny. There are many a Trim Lord in my land that will only hire fresh young maidens. No dudes... I considered doing that, even said I would for the whole year but, when it came down to it I just wanted it done ASAP. This year everyone is required to wear a star trek uniform and address me as Captain Picard.

mendo420

Veteran
eeeessh your making me dread running a trim crew.....I did hear a rumor that a ALL GIRL (and hawt) trim crew was working a huge op in New Mexico then around the west....hmmmmm

You WISH your crew looked like this ....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42060&pictureid=1209464View Image

But you always end up with this....

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=42060&pictureid=1209465View Image

Running the trim crew is my least favorite thing.
I miss the days that I did it all my self, but then it took for ever to finish and its nice to be done in November.

So, mendo420, as we all gear up for another season, I cant help but wonder what youre up to. You were a big inspiration for alot of us last year.

So what kinda gear are you running this year?

and could you elaborate on your irrigation system? I am finally installing one this year and I want to build a system than can really soak my pots!

thanks!