What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor + greenhouse regular + auto 2013 for myself and social canabis club

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
getting ready for the stretch, nicely done guys! :tiphat:
please keep us updated, these two greenhouses definitely rock my world... :ying: (meaning: i want one, hehe)

chak-ra

Veteran
Hi guys Thx

Soil is my custom mix, with extra mycorrhizae, bacteria, worm castings and some batguano.

Just add rainwater and jiiha :D

We'll be keeping you guys up to date, don't worry.

The goal we aiming for is to get plants size 3m x 3m x 3m. Don't know if we gonna pull it off, but sure, the colors will be nice on those Frisians. Hoping for a lot of purple! (That's zexy!)

Cheers!

For those interested, I also post pictures about the Beso (C99 x Lovepotion#2 - MoscaNegraSeeds) in another thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=247593&page=2

:tiphat:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man oh man...

You're killing it, it brings tears to my eyes. It's SO freakin AWESOME! :woohoo:

Great genetics, great growers and BIG space :biggrin: I can't wait until some of that Frisian - THC cut make it to my part of the world. But before that there's the selection process, and I know THC123 can be fussy about his herb, I like!

Keep rocking it,

:tiphat:

B

chak-ra

Veteran
Yeah, that's what I like about him, always lookin' for perfection! :D

Good thing is that he know what he is lookin' for in them Frisians ;)

We'll keep the lights on for you B

:tumbleweed:

THC123

Veteran
Beautiful pics chak ra, cant wait to visit again.

Yeah we are looking for a few special phenos that are strong , big yielding and almost immune to mold even in direct rain.

Here a new update of the uatos in my greenhouse

I had to remove the 2 auto amnesias because they where full on herms male flowers and all,

I also have had to remove a lot of bud from the auto sad so not mold resistant at all--> dissapproved!!!!

The dutch passion autos and the big devil are going fine, i have had a few nanners on one auto mazar which i removed but for the rest beautiful big auto bushes

I hope mold will be ok

picture.php

auto mazar a few really smell like the mazar i know from dutch passion

picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Update part 3
picture.php

the worthless runt moldy SAD auto

picture.php

picture.php

think different

picture.php

untrained auto extreme

I am really happy with the dutch passion autos and i hope one or more strains will be really mold resistant becasue I like all other characteristics

They grow fast and big and make nice buds, like normal plants, not those lowryder like buds , but real buds :)

The only thing i did not expect was that they would need so long as I plan to transplant regular strains to the greenhouse later on in the season and my planning is a lil fucked up.

If mold will be alright harvest will be great

Sadly the weather here is just sad, the last years every summer is getting more humid and rainy, not much sun for us here

Last edited:

chak-ra

Veteran
Nice Pics THC!

Don't worry about the auto's taking long time to finish... they veg for like 5 weeks or so, after that flowering production is much much faster than it is with regular, non-auto strains.

It will amaze you, I'm sure ;) Lookin good so far. I bet you get more than 100g per DP-auto. Not sure about the rest, but the Big Devil seems to be able to produce a good yield aswell ;)

blackone

Veteran
Damn Thc you're at it again.
Year after year growing those huge autos but this year I think they're even bigger than your lowryder 2 you grew before? At least in volume.., that branching is unreal.
In the other greenhouse it looks crazy... I'm sure the frisians are going to at least come close to their target size. Still a lot of vegging time left before they start flowering I think?

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
@blackone

Thx

Yes the autos trained horizontally are bigger, taller and wider then the untrained lowryder 2 plants i used to grow

Lets see how they fare mold wise because that is the tricky part here.

Big beautiful plants are wothless if they mold.

Tmorrow i will go have the first look in 8 days cuz i just got back from vacation

About the frisians, they have 3 more weeks left of veg and then they will stretch like crazy and around end july begin august bud formation will begin.

Iva

Great pics, great genetics and great greenhouse. My Autoxtreme started to flower 2 weeks ago. Frisian dew that I grew in 2012 finished on 18.9, which was very early compared to how tall and late she is in 2013,due to bad weather what else:YaRight:

Great thread I will definitely follow your garden reports.Stay safe and good luck with the mold:clover:

THC123

Veteran
Update part 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Overview of greenhouse, especially the thiçnk different are well over 1 meter and bushy if mold is ok they should yield 150-200 + gram

THC123

Veteran
Update part 2

I have had lots of mold untill now on some plants , but now i have removed everythoing and multiplied ventilation tenfold , i got 1000 kubic meters of fresh air and 3 fans to mix the air, and in the last weeks i will use the heater at night , summers are humid here

picture.php

picture.php

Big devil, she is fast almost ready about 10 more week-10 days to go, big sticky compact frgrant nugs but i hava hd lots of mold so i dont know if i can let her go that long

I try to partially harvest untill it becomes too bad, trichs are already mostly milky
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

One of the faster auto mazars , nu mold on this one and nice big compact colas some smell really like the mazar i know

THC123

Veteran
Update part 3

picture.php
This one is getting a bit of mold on some calyxes[/IMG]
picture.php

picture.php

A lil bit of mold on this one needs 2 weeks but if it stays like this she should be fine

picture.php

Auto extreme
picture.php

a bigger and later auto mazar

THC123

Veteran
Update part 4

picture.php

a fast think different
picture.php

a slower think different

picture.php

auto sad

picture.php

picture.php

think different

Sadly i had to remove this big bud cuz i had mold, still 2 more weeks to go

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Update part 5
picture.php

another slower think different

picture.php

this think different is huge could yield a lot if mold is ok hoping for some dry weather

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

automazar is alomost ready, but 2 branches ned 2 weeks longer his is on many autos the case that some branches aréz way ahead of others

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
Update part 6

picture.php

these are the 2 branches from the automazar on the last reply hat need 2 weeks longer

I have had to remove some mold on this plant

picture.php

another think different

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

auto extreme

Last edited:

THC123

Veteran
update part 7

picture.php