What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Endur's, Light Depo/ Outdoor Grow....2013

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great Endur! Happy vibes this season to your girls soaking in the rays from the big hps in the sky :D

Endur

Veteran
Nice update!!
Thanks Bro..I need to come visit SOON!

lookin good:lurk:
You tha Man Bro....

clean set up man, might have to utilize a small green house but not for light depo. looks like u got a nice pup too. have u had any humidty issues with the hoop house?
Thanks Hobb!
My Pup is Awesome.
No humidity issues.
I live in a dry climate, and ventilate properly.

Very nice little greenhouse you've got there. Best of luck this year.

-Funk
Thanks Funk.

Looking great Endur! Happy vibes this season to your girls soaking in the rays from the big hps in the sky :D

Hey Bro,
Thanks for the Good vibes.
Should be an exciting year, for me.

So, Today I ordered & paid for 10yrds of some awesome soil, for this years full season 18) 100 gallon smart Pots. :woohoo:

It will be delivered in 10 days.

I started to pull the Black Out Tarp, on the Hoop/Greenhouse.
I'll throw up some pics tomorrow.

Peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
im in, keeping the bay 11 around endur?

I'll more than likely throw one or two, into 15 gallon root pots.
I swooped up a Phantom, GDP and Candyland cuts, but the CL didn't make it....to Hot and long drive....took it's toll on the poor thing.

Definitely going to run a phantom in a 100 gallon SP.

Endur

Veteran
Hello Everyone...

Here is week 1 flower...
picture.php

picture.php

Cherry Pie...
picture.php

Blue Cheese...
picture.php

Endur

Veteran
Headband s1...
picture.php

A seed plant, Hornsswaggle X 98 Bubba Kush (4females) of 6 seeds planted.
picture.php

Peace
Endur

Hortic

Looks very nice. I'm envious of your climate. I can't plant for another couple of weeks.

Isn't it going to become very crowded in the hoop house soon, btw? That thing will be crammed full of buds in 2-3 months, hehe.

Lookin good up in dem hills buddy ..... You think you could snap a pic of the tent w your tarp ON ..... Curious how you got yours set up ...... Im trying to rig one up in August to the inside so it's not too obvious

I

icon

those look great growing fast! nice & full greenhouse doing a great job Endur.

Endur

Veteran
WOW....
My thread is really starting to get some traffic.

Thanks everyone, for the kind compliments.

Hornsswaggle...yup.

Ill get a picture of the tarp, when I pull it this evening...and post the pic up later tonight.

The GH will more than likely be overgrown with big sticky buds. :biggrin: not a bad thing.

Endur

Veteran
looking good bro,can you tell us more about the *Norcal Mix?

The NC Mix, is from the Earthworm Soil Factory, located in Chico Ca.

This is copied from their website.

Our blended planting medium is comprised of highly nutrient-rich microbial organic material (humus) mixed with 20% earthworm castings to enhance biological diversity that aids plant growth. Grower’s Blend is the perfect potting or planting soil, and is a great top dressing complement too!

$200 a Cubic Yrd.

Peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
Time to get on the grind.....

My soil was delivered this morning. woot woot.

It's texture/smell/look, is something special. There is something that says this is going to be my Best Grow Season.

Time to start filling 18) 100 gallon smart pots.

10 yrds of Dirt.
picture.php

picture.php

Someone wanted their picture taken. :) Not a Shy Pup at all.

Peace
Endur

Latest posts

Latest posts