What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 Indoor MONSTER!

G

Next time get some 1-1/4" grommets from the Hydrostore from Genhydro and get one of their 1-1/4" drain valve assemblies. Drain that mofo with a hose passively or put in an inline pump(what I would do.) You could have the pump sitting on the floor outside the resevoir (mag7 or such) draining it in about 5 minutes or less. No mess, no water, no problems, no back ache, and even you couhd put the hose in the water, close the valve, lift the hose, remove the pump, turn it around and pump water back into the resevoir.

Bonzo

Veteran
man o man German, those are some bigguns indeed, i like your attitude "no sog, no scrog" kinda like "grow big or go home". nothin' against the scroggers out there, ive seen some pretty damn impresive scrogs, just not my cup o' tea.

thanks for the pics

bonz

medicaluser420

:yoinks: Awesome :yoinks: That is a beast great job that girl is huge. How long did you veg her for before flowering? Damn I am just amazed. :yummy:

My bad just saw above post. I am too high. :joint:

Last edited:

Germankreuz

Hey Chodo, Im gonna look into that. Thanks for the tip. Currently using my wet dry vac lol.
Yah nothing against SCROG growers just not my cup of tea either. :)
The smoke is fantastic, better than anything for sale locally, so Im a happy camper.
I also added 2-3 tablespoons of hydrogen peroxide every day to the reservoir.
New strains are going now.... cant wait!

Germankreuz

Thanks guys. I know last year when I was last in my hydro shop they were selling Kabloom and KoolBloom. Both mad by GH. I think they did phase out the Kabloom now though.

G

holy shit man. you are a god. i hope someday my grow will be like your grow :yoinks:

Germankreuz

Hey Weed, hahaha Im far from a God but thanks. Im still learning more every time around. Trial and error. The string was to hold the weight of the buds up. I should post a pic of the stalk it was so big I dried and saved it lol!
Gonna start a new thread soon w my new goodies

Latest posts

Latest posts