What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1 Indoor MONSTER!

Germankreuz

grew this baby out from seed. 1 Plant gave me 23oz of some sweet azz smoke! Plus a few oz of the smaller buds which ill make hash with. Biggest indoor harvest for me from 1 plant! :joint:

Germankreuz

hahah noo this was a DWC grow using GH Nutes. Great harvest fro me just dont wanna get lazy now!
Want to try a few plants in soil this time around, been a few years since I did soil. Couldnt get good close ups w my shitty digital camera.

Last edited:

Germankreuz

Strain was Jack HererxBubbleGum, Funny thing was I had 2 plants in the Rubbermaid Container, the other was an Early girl. The early girl I thought was the buds on the right but I kept checking trichs and waiting and only one small bud was done. When I finally harvested everything @ 65 days I found the early girl was just completely overgrown by the Jack, and way overdone. Not much was on it maybe 1/4 oz and it was so overripe it was worthless. Got so big it was hard to get in there and see what was up. reservoir changes were a nightmare!
Just had 1 1K air cooled light w lots of cool air and exhaust. She set me up pretty nice thats why I say I dont want to get lazy now! hahahha
Currently have some Early girl in veg stage. And a bunch of new varieties starting from seed and trying to get some good moms going. Lost everything in the hurricane last season thats why Im back to seed lol

Germankreuz

Thanks for the kind words E1.....Kabloom is made by GH, easy to find at most hydro shops. Make sure and use it sparingly. Got a brand new project in the works too gonna get some pics going in the next few days.
I like growin em big, No SOG or SCROG for me!

Germankreuz

well since I started from seed it was a long azz veg period. Id say 2 1/2 - 3 months. I dont have my notebook handy or I could be exact, but about 5 1/2 months total. Man I hate growing from seed!

Latest posts

Latest posts