What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Eugen's Outdoor 50N Guerilla

Horse manure should bet let to sit for awhile, 6 months-1 year, before growing in it, the stuff is hot at first. Also tends to be a bit heavy, so it needs to be amended for drainage. Plants seem to love it though.

niceeven

Nice stuff Eugen! Great care going into the preparation and nice sites. Hope you get a great harvest and lot's of fun!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
hi guys,
a lot has happened since my early start outdoors. first there were a couple weeks of pure sunny goodness followed by a month of rain (or at least that's how it feels).
the vegetation around the spots is overgrowing the hemp plants. so i started visiting each one and clean out.
following some pics, that are already a few weeks old.
the plants that i cleaned out at "spot 5" are already as tall as i am (including two rocket chunks).
more up2date pictures will follow..

spot 6: left to right: Manitoba Medicine (MM), MM, and a SSH male that unfortunately had to be pulled:
picture.php

new "spot 0" ;-)
picture.php

spot 2: the tall one, second from front had to get pulled ..although it was a beautiful rocket chunk male... i need buds. the rest is warlock and super skunk:
picture.php

heriXmm from spot 5: no more slugs on that spot please...
picture.php

mireeXmm in a nettlefield:
picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
continue
spot 5 a few weeks ago... they have grown a lot since then:
picture.php

spot 1: end of april:
picture.php

spot 1: end of mai:
picture.php

spot 2: warlock
picture.php

greetings

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Killing it bro, plants looking happy as they could be!

Slugs is a pain in the ass, just make sure to keep the slug bait on hand ;)

Good luck peace!

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
hello guys,
i haven't used any slug prevention at all (i mean chemical stuff), but i try to dig the soil around the spots every visit and clean out all grass growing along the plants. worked for the most spots but might get some for next year.

some pics, shot yesterday.

spot -1, nettle field: left mirre Xmanitoba medicine, right ndb kasperfish (danish) the ndb is f*cking tall!
picture.php

spot -1, nettle field: left warlock #1, right cheese (dinafem)
picture.php

spot -1:
seems like we have got a situation here. i dont think it was a human because than he would have killed the plants above as well (which are all females by the way)...
picture.php

spot 0: front to back: NYCDxMM, 2xacapulco gold, happy brotherXmm, trainwreck x MM: (luckily it rained since i shot the pics)
picture.php

spot 5: acapulco gold in native soil, no hole digged, just putting the plant in the ground
picture.php

greetings

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
continue...
spot 2: indoor mums, 3xwarlock and 2xsuperskunk
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

greets to da headz
picture.php

started top dressing some long term PK ferts
picture.php

THC123

Veteran
Looking great

µany plants flowering already? The nycd x mm at a friends place is already flowering

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
continued
spot 5: front:
picture.php

spot 5 side view:
picture.php

picture.php

spot 5: small warlock and small shiva skunk (back):

picture.php

spot 5: acapulco gold
picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
hey thc,
most plants pictured are showing female signs. some are flowering already (i got 3 MMs that are flowering for about 2 weeks already), wohoo.

spot 5: huge heri x mm:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

spot 5 low:
picture.php

spot 5: these are two MMs on spot 5 that are flowering for a while already:
picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
continued

spot 5: the flowering manitoba medicines next to each other
picture.php

picture.php

back of spot 5 with 2 x rocket chunk 2 and 1x indoor mum
picture.php

picture.php

tall rocket chunk 2:
picture.php

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
continued / fini

spot 5: from the back, first is indoor mum, than the 2xrocket chunk2 followed by the rest...
picture.php

spot 1: 5 indoor mums, front is a SSH rest should be quicker (warlock, super skunk, shiva skunk...):

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

one decided to get much bigger than the rest. funny.. they all have more or less the same hole (i brought 30L of good soil, spot 5 has about 300L of good soil by the way)
picture.php

greets and have a nice weekend /tiphat

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
420giveaway
thanks paulo, mate
i just thought i throw in a more detailed picture of the two very tall trees at spot -1, nettlefield:

spot -1, miree x mm:
picture.php

spot -1, ndp kasperfish:
picture.php

have a good one everyone :tiphat: