What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hazeo´s Outdoor Adventures - Outdoor Growing Thread

Hazeo

Veteran
GOOD JOB!!!

Tasty looking peanutbudder hash mang...

Love the sativas growing tall an happy!!!

Good luck this round..
Lg
Hello OLDproLg :)

Nice to have you around!
Yes, the sativas. I grew that one some years ago; i got one seed from a friend and it matured to that big giant tree :-D was quite a surprise.
As mentioned i am a little late this season; but i have two plants outside that could get quite big... stay tuned and let´s see...

Your thread is always awesome Hazeo. Good luck man! I wish you some fat buds come harvest time
Hey RosettaStoned :)

You are back again! :) Seems you are around as well every year, hehe, nice!
Thanks for your wishes, i hope they will become reality!

Nice Hazeo, loved last years grow man, this year seems like its gonna be better already!

Take care brotah, I'll be watching and learning

Peace
Hehehehe, happy to hear about your actual sentinel intuitions... yippieh! :)
But i guess that could be quite true. last year i had some wonderful tree´s but some of the genetics wasn´t suitable for outdoors.

...hehehe okay, :-D this year i have put out some experimental strains as well, for example:
-Santa Maria
-Chocolope
-X-Dawg
-Amnesia Core Cut

but i hope nonetheless these will perform better than last years´ casey-jones crosses.

picture.php

Deers and stuff fucked up one spot last year quite heavy.
so i decided to protect my crop at this spot for this season.
hopefully this will keep them away...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This Santa Maria was first brought there today, so she is still quite small. i put some anti-slug-gel around her.
-these gels are working quite fine. but dont expect them to workk for more than a week (doesnt depend if it´s rainy or not^^)...

picture.php

greets
Hazeo

Last edited:

Hazeo

Veteran
...(only) these above mentioned strains went out as cuts from my mothers.
But which strain do you mean? dont know your described pheno of one of these :tongue:
...rrrrotten? -brrrrrh! :puke:

greets
Hazeo

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Another year of buds. :woohoo: You always do fine work but Im especially interested to see how cores cut does outside. Good luck. :lurk:

Hazeo

Veteran
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Im especially interested to see how cores cut does outside. Good luck[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Yeah that!!!
-me desperately too.
unfortunately i only have this single clone of the amnesia core cut outside, so it won´t get a really objective test. but let´s see :D

greets
Hazeo
[/FONT]

blackone

Veteran
That slug gel looks fascinating - it might actually work. I hope you document it:) I'm pretty sure no slug would be able to cross as long as the gel is there.
Good luck with this years grow - do you have any early strains out there?

Hazeo

Veteran
late summer update

late summer update

-

picture.php

Hey folks!!! :wave:

OH YAh!!

Santa Maria.....
cant wait buddy,should KILL late or not....
Lg
Hey OpL,

yes the santa maria is definitely a really nice plant!
but, as it seems, i actually put her out really late i guess...
-these girls didnt/dont come up from the ground.

Perhaps it was my fault that i did a compromise between cutting the lower branches away to force them grow fast upwards.
The other thought not to cut too much away, that there is still plenty of leaves for enough light assimilation^^

So most of them, bizzarely especially the plants on the spot with the most sun exposure, only grew like half a meter in hight but quite bushy/round.

I picked out the most recent pic of a santa i have atm; it was shot some days ago.
-actually it is not a very nice pic, cause on this spot all plants where dug close on the tem by boars or deers.
5 plants felt down cause they got under-digged. very hard^^

Fortunately it seemed that the plants didnt lie there -so- long,
and as well the last days where very rainy.
but nevertheless:
(shit i forgot to take pics before i put the plants up again.)
you would be surprised how much the roots where exposed and destroyed.
for this circumstance this santa is looking really good, just a little crumpled...

left side the just re-erected Santa Maria, right side Amnesia(as well "a little" small)

picture.php

...as you can see, the plant had problems taking up nutrients.
...no wounder when the roots are lying around in the sun lazily and doin nothing :p hehehe...

I hope this girls will perform somehow nice nonetheless. let´s see i am curious.
bad thing is the santa is/was one of the most mould vulnerable strain i have out there;
this kind of pre-weakening won´t help for this issue^^
anyways, good vibes :)
some buds will be on there and they wil be definitely veeery tasty!

That slug gel looks fascinating - it might actually work. I hope you document it I'm pretty sure no slug would be able to cross as long as the gel is there.
Good luck with this years grow - do you have any early strains out there?
Hey blackone,

yes the slug-gel is actually workin!
i used this the third season now and i am pretty sure about it :)

Unfortunately it "reacts" a little bit with the weather.
When it is very dry it shrinks togehter, and as a result sometimes the ring of gel gets loosen through this.

As well heavy rains can influence the effect of the gel, as it´s written in the product description.
...like 2-3 weeks after applying it
(thats long way over the time, the plants need to get "out of slug range"; normally you only rely the gel effectively for the 10 days after planting imo)
i actually recognized that the gel (of course meanwhile totally crusted and weather-beaten) started to mould overall...

...i made a pic of it, where is it...... aaah, here we go:

picture.php

...as you can see it started to mould; so i guess/hope/it seems that it is somehow biodegradeable!

Before watchin the pics at home i
actually didn´t recognize it,
but it seems as there is a really fresh shoot of some plant growing right from the ground through/or at least directly next to the gel
...seems not even to harm very young plants! -soooo extraordinary nice...

Yeah, as i mentioned before i had this serious deer attack.
...man i am quite shocked, because yes i had some issues with boars and stuff there before,
but this was always in spring.
-so i thought myself save as the summerpast along yet without any probs... and now this, tzt!

And i was especially astonished because i had intentionally put up some signs on this spot, well knowing there is boar-runway...
...but do these animals give a shit about signs or what???? :-D

picture.php

...hehehe :-D :p

Anyways, lets see how they will recover the next days.
Unfortunately i did not had the chance to give them water after refilling the scraped soil around the stem/roots^^
...but this is guerillia...
so i don`t wanna go there for the next couple of days until i am heading to harvest the first early strains (photos in my next post) on this spot...
-yeah, thats hard for the growers-heart, but it´s better to stay safe.

Okay so far...

Later on i will post some more pics of the "earlier" more matured plants!

regards
Hazeo

Hazeo

Veteran
late summer update

late summer update

Hey!

Today there will be an update on the first two earlier plants that have matured quite nice so far...

But first of all...

here a pic of a part of one of my spots:

picture.php

..it is quite hard to get them on cam
because this spot is on a slope
and i put my arm as high as i could yet in order to gain a nice pic, but it is not sharp again - shaked too much^^
-last season i thought about climbing a random tree,
but i guess thats a shit idea & too noticeable.

next part
l
l
l
V

Hazeo

Veteran
late summer update

late summer update

Okay, so let´s check some buds...

This is one of my genetics i crossed last year...
...growing right now like that:

TC

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I really love this plant!
It is very early (i dont know perhaps even a autflower), has very dense and hard buds and it is pungent like hell :)
i am really happy about this genetics.
fortunately i safed all the seed-genetiks i have out there this season (for the first time this year, yippeeeh;-), and hopefully this strain will be "holdable" as a mother...
i am concerned about this, because the only thing about the parents i know is, that there was at least one parent a semi-automatic genetics...

so let´s see, i hope this fast beauty-queen is going to be nice, and fertile and will let us reproduce it :)

next part
l
l
l
l
V

Hazeo

Veteran
late summer update

late summer update

-

okay, and this is the second plant that was worth to make a photo yet

2#7

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

....same thing with this plant:
really really nice genetics^^
-grown at home with a proper watering and nutes all over this summer this babe would go crazy!!!
-imagin putting that one into a greenhouse #hmpf# great plant my friends, i looove it :-

....okay, let´s see...

i will check & sort some other new pics.
-if i will find some nice ones, i will post them as well in some minutes...

...if not. i am back in some days when i had been at the spots again ( i guess in 1-2 weeks) with some new pics of other early matured plants....

so far....

greets
Hazeo

Hazeo

Veteran
late summer update

late summer update

-

...aaaah, jooo!

...i knew there was something i forgot to show here....

okay what happend; i was at a spot some days ago, checkin for the last males that should have shown until this day....

...unfortunately i found one^^
-that was especially upsetting cause this was a spot with anyhow less plants...

...so i chopped it down quite aggressively and the extreme wide-hollow stem felt into my eyes.
i thought about building perhaps something like a kawumm-hooka from it, and watched inside the hole...
...i did not believed my eyes...

...what i found inside looked like that:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

....fuck!!!
if this is the kind of insect i know yet, it definitely cannot bite through the stem; no way.
-so perhaps there was a wound into the stem before?

...i am only wondering because the plant looked quite well and very healthy before i choped it down^^
...can´t belive it was in there before
hm, strange^^

greets
Hazeo