What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Butte's Bounty - 2011

F

FIREofKALI

hell yeah! butte is back! im lookin forward to those trees...

:dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013: :dance013:

wish ya succesfull harvest bro:ying: enjoy growing nd thx for sharing with us:wave:

Lookin great Butte! I'm also running one of Barefoots crosses up here in the woods.It's Alpha Diesel x Og kush.Can't wait to see how your ladies do for ya this year.

SR

OldRod

You know man, you do not post often but ,when
you post, you have what to say AND show.
You are one of couple who make rules, other just copy you.

Respect for that Life Energy, Idea and Knowledge :tiphat:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
B- I'm here. Looks like the new zone turned out sweet, great work!

Here's to a good one..

S

SicKSKills

Nice prep work, very thorough! Your threads and are always well planned and detailed, may the clouds part and sun shine upon us all!!

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Butte,always jawdropping to watch your grow!
I remember my mom talking about growing clover in between crops when she was growing up on a farm.
Well done.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
wow i dont know what to say amazing garden pics cant wait to see them in september october budded... that bluefrost sounds delecious i been lookin for a very blueberry strain is she potent???

ElRubio

Veteran
wow
tagged, ill pull up a chair if u dont mind!

Epic thread as other years...really thank you for make us dreamin Butte.

Thx and best luck!:thank you:

Ribsauce

wow looks amazing...good luck with everything and im sure ill be stopping back by to watch all the goodness :tiphat:

Dkgrower

Veteran
Heyy Butte nice style hope that ur soil mix turns out good and not to spicey fore ya plants

best off luck and thanks fore sharing ur amazing garden

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you sound like a jackass please don't do that on any of my roads or I will be sure to t-bone you with my ford diesel :tiphat:

Dude ease up on Yes..he knows more about pot than most of us here on this board, you should be lucky if he T-boned you!:laughing:

Awesome thread Butte!

nomaad

Veteran
Butte - love the use of clover
how long do you let it decompose after turning the beds and before planting?

Good question and as far as I can tell the only one related to gardening so far in the thread. I'd love to hear the answer.

I suspect (and correct me if i am wrong) that if every time Butte posts up some pics there are three pages of non-gardening-related (ball polishing) posts to follow, we will lose him here like we lost him in the big plant thread last year.

That would suck. So, without intending to sound like an over-reaching jerkoff, I say we respect the man's request for a tidy thread so he doesn't have to sift through pages and pages of chatter to find our questions and share his knowledge.

If you think I'm a dick for this statement, feel free to lambast me in my thread rather than here.

Again, I'm really interested in the Answer to:

Butte - love the use of clover
how long do you let it decompose after turning the beds and before planting?

Y

YosemiteSam

Butte...I respect not wanting to share your exact mix. Would you be willing to share the "hard numbers" that are important to you in your soil test? And won't those numbers be changing throughout the grow based on the breakdown of your amendments by organic matter?

Will you be testing from time to time to see if you got the mix of fast, medium and slow release correct?