What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

$1.25 60x LED light magnifier microscope

qbert

These work well optically. Right level of zoom, easy to focus in with.

But they are cheap pieces of junk, and they fall apart. Next time I order I'm ordering like a dozen of them. For now I'm holding mine barely together with some aluminum tape.

dasher65

Hey thanks for the link Clowd. I frigging searched Ebay for yonks and couldn't find them!!! cheers mate

C

CLOWD11

Hey no problem dasher, glad to help. Now we just wait for 2 weeks while they are in transit, break it day two then order another and wait another 2 weeks heh
Now im wishing i ordered 2 or 3 at that price.

woolybear

Veteran
Much better. You can put this thing right on the leaf of a plant and see what's going on. I bought one about a year ago from Hong Kong and then ordered two more for backup.

Simon

You can do this with the shack one too, the trick is to remove the plastic light guard and look at a piece of erb or leaf on a table, not looking at the plant itself.

Works fine for me, was a total pain before i removed the plastic bit and hard surface thing.

caljim

I'm on the edge. Of what I'm not sure.
Veteran
Got mine in the mail today.

Just what I expected as far as quality of build, and works better than I expected.

Nice little POS

420tyme

I have the 45x model, works great. Got mine here in Cali from local vendor on ebay for around $5 shipped.

I have the 45x model also

But i cannot see my trics good at all

I can see all the hairs and the cloudiness at the bottom of the hairs

but i cant see the trics on the leaves that are under the hairs

just the shininess of them

simon

Weedomus Maximus
Veteran
You can do this with the shack one too, the trick is to remove the plastic light guard and look at a piece of erb or leaf on a table, not looking at the plant itself.

Works fine for me, was a total pain before i removed the plastic bit and hard surface thing.

Herein lies the difference. Plastic guard or not, a sample has to be removed from a plant and placed elsewhere. Not so with this little sucker. One can aim it right at a given area on the plant, itself.

Simon

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
I just bought one of these from a tek168 ebay seller. What a scope for checking trichomes!!!! So easy I mean no mistaking cloudy from clear, it's just great, Nobodys bidding on them!!! I got mine for a $1.25 plus 4.99 shipping from hong kong, This works really well.

5 bucks?? they sell them for 20 at the grow store....

just bought 4 for under 12 dollars with shipping... got to love e bay.....

C

CLOWD11

haha got mine today, they work well, takes all the guess work out of harvest time, but didnt think it would be that small lol