What's new

17.4 OZ of gani, blueberry hash, afgooe, sensi star.

cirric

Gani #1, Afgooe, Blueberry Hash, and a sensi star i fuked up that i'll turn to butter. And a QP bag full of sweet leaf and swag.
17.4 OZ off 3 plants.

picture.php

Sensi Star is a fuking low ryder. A Bonsai Of A Mini Cannabis Indica Plant. Couldn't even see it cuz got over shadowed by the others. It was no higher than 2.5 feet.
Nute: Flora nova grow, silicia blast, cal/mag/mollases, sensizym for veg.
Nova bloom, silicia, iguana juice bloom, cal/mag/mollases, sensizym. Einstein oil for veg/bud and sulphur spray in veg.
Smart Pots. Water pump for budding cycle. Hand-watered for veg. Turned my last harvest of 2 OZ plants into 6 OZ MONstErZzzz...
I thought i was gonna get 3.5 oz a plant. Thats @ .6 Grams a watt.
600 watts MH for veg. 600 watt HPS for "BUD N" & 200 watt T5.
Awesome when I move and get a 1600 watt budding room. And a 1000 watt veg.
After this summer I got to go get seeds of some yumbolt for sure.
Next indoor grow will hopefully include Shiskaberry, Kush, and/or bubba kush.

congrats! they're beauties.

i've grown sensi star a few times. here's a pic from a couple years ago. they can get to be a good size...

99m98k.jpg
[/IMG]

i just remembered why i don't post here anymore. i can't load pics for some reason. probably stupidity but still...

oh well. i have a thread here under fatboyOGOF. it has a bunch of pics of the sensi and a few others from seed to harvest. i got the sensi's almost as tall and wide as some of the SSH. that being said my last go with the sensi a few months ago i had to sit them on pots to match the canopy. i didn't give them much room this time.