What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

outdoor 2010 + guerillia

THC123

Veteran
High there icmag

Today my outdoor season has officially started /

img35599778072.jpg

i'm beginning with the frisian dews after that greens gear and other stuff also some of esbe's stuff.

img35093872033.jpg

img34842335991.jpg

img35499134186.jpg

img34575224997.jpg

img33613881933.jpg

img33623607808.jpg

img32965105252.jpg

img32695737742.jpg

img31897121179.jpg

even thought the first 2 look alike they are all different FD phenos , the best is the first one sweet strong and taste + beautiful and mold resistant
The second last , the green one has a fresh hervy sativa smell and taste and a very nice up high

Frisian dew is not the strongest strain i know , but there are very good phenos with a pretty good effect , though not mindblowing. But it is a strain you can depend on. It always yields 1-4 or 5 pounds and is very mold resistant.

This nyear i am really gonna look for a mother , i want the dark purple sweet one like the one you see in the top pic. She yielded 4 pounds and gives a nice stone

At my place i will only grow autos and use my greenhouse as mother room to save electricity , this way i won't have to use lamps to keep my mothers alive

I will put a big frisian at my buddy's and maybe i can arranege something so i can put another plant at another buddy's place.
In that case i will choose a canadian

For the rest i will guerillia grow cuz it went so well last year.

Because i have seen that cuz of the streetlight outdoor growing is a pain in the ass i won't use my own place any more. Light pollution delays flowering. I harvested a guerillia gold end of october instead of end of september. And the frisian dew , one of the most mold resistant strains i know , molded away because it had 3 weeks flowering delay.

On guerillia and at my buddy's all was ready in time and very nice.

Regarding my guerillia spot , there are works there and you can't enter on foot anymore. I see this as a good thing , all the entrances for hikers are closed , but my back entrance on the other side is still accessible by mountain bike.

And there is no way that from march till october they can progress so fast they will get all the way to my spot.

So i think i can do one more grow for sure. Plus it isn't even certain they will ever build right at my spot.

Nonetheless i will also try new spots this year with the help of my gps.

I will also try putting clone in the corn just for fun.

I also am gonna make an f2 of manitoba medicine cuz it isn't sold anymore and i like it so much this will be done in a small homebox under 250 watts.

Could i freeze male pollen? if so how long would it stay good?
I wanna pollinate strains that will be flowering later.
I wanna dust following strains with manitoba pollen/
trainwreck,
amnesia
nycd
nederzaad indica
herijuana
happy brother
mirre
nlx
mazar

i am sure the cross with manitoba will give them pretty early finishing date at least for some

Last edited:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
tagged!!!

Nice plan bro!! uhh and sounds like some nice crosses for next year!!

you should shoot down the streetlight hehe !!! hell i guess i have the same problem!! I will try it and grow one plant in my backyard!!

wish you a good 10....we will have a lot of fun!!!

THC123

Veteran
i hope at your place it will go well.

update : all 10 frisians have popped after 48 hrs and have been planted

trichosaurus

*Stoned User*
Veteran
Am not familiar with the frisian dew but looks good. Wishing you a great growing season! :canabis:

Could i freeze male pollen? if so how long would it stay good?

Yes you can freeze pollen and it will stay viable for a while. Have heard that some people have used 7 yr old frozen pollen with good results.

My way of freezing pollen is first collect pollen and put into parchment paper and fold over so pollen is contained. Then put the parchment paper in a container ( i use film roll canisters) and fill the rest of the container with rice. The rice will help remove any moisture in the container which could potentially ruin the pollen.

Good luck with this endeavor. Some of your planned crosses sound amazing!!

:wave:

G

Guest129216

Always exciting to sprout new seeds. Good luck with your season. May I ask whichs lat youre on?

HillBillMt

tiss the season again, we are workin out the summer schedual now as well. your line up is lookin wonderful, mucho color.. good choice.. HHB

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah I freeze pollen all the time and it has worked just fine for me. But make sure to let the pollen dry out for a few days before freezing as the sudden change in temperture will burst the pollen if theres any moisture in it. Best wishes on your outdoor season. I'm excited to watch all the great outdoor growers do there thing once again this summer. What Hybrids from Hell (esben's) are you going to be doing this year?

Y

yossman

Good luck with your grow thc123,will be trying the frisian dew this season,thanks for report fella peace........

THC123

Veteran
Th guys i wish i have more room in my indoor tent to pregrow the little ones , i just hope we will have good weather soon so i can go scouting for guerillia spots

@guyute / i don't know yet i have the ssdhx b3 and also danish gold

thx 4 all the tips on the male pollen guys i will let you know if the crosses succeed
img35716839724.jpg

here are the 10 frisian dews

i have put them in a weak soil mix and they are under duo fluor 160 WATTS in a propagator with high humidity watts and will remain there till end of april then they go outdoors.

So in 2 weeks i should have nice little plants

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Th guys i wish i have more room in my indoor tent to pregrow the little ones , i just hope we will have good weather soon so i can go scouting for guerillia spots

@guyute / i don't know yet i have the ssdhx b3 and also danish gold

thx 4 all the tips on the male pollen guys i will let you know if the crosses succeed
img35716839724.jpg

here are the 10 frisian dews

i have put them in a weak soil mix and they are under duo fluor 160 WATTS in a propagator with high humidity watts and will remain there till end of april then they go outdoors.

So in 2 weeks i should have nice little plants

Very nice man, good luck. Check out my thread some time, I'm growing White Widow X Hashberry and some random bag seeds. :tiphat:

dread

Veteran
yo Tman,nice to see u started also already

u make the MM's,i'll do the GG2's then

i&i was planning on AF only also,but not sure yet

for sure gonna do a f4 from the Jackryders

maybe some GG2xJackryder??

grtz
D.

THC123

Veteran
gg2 x jackryder sounds nice

If you wanna do only af , i got a few thousand LR2 seeds left ;)

maybe i'll try the gg2*lr2

t'is the season to be jolly lalalalala , hehehe i'd better lay off thev volcano so early in the morning

THC123

Veteran
img37045862410.jpg

here a crappy pic of my tied down and topped frisian ladies , i topped and cloned them at the same time and i pulled them horizontally to get more side branches , just like the ones from last year.

Only this year i am training them much sooner. Let's see if we can get 5 pounds this year from one plant ;)

I just went into a germing frenzy , i only wanted to germ 4 strains for dubite's guerillia grow , but i lost control :D

I have put in a cup of water the following strains

--auto ak 47 for seedgrow
--LR2 to cross with auto ak
LR3 to cross with auto ak

Esben's gear /

SSSDHx B3
danish gold
eroc x dpx dc x b3

@ esbe , what strains of yours are really early ??

timewarp 99 a texada timewarp*c99 cross made by Johnny hash

Guerillia gold f2 i made on guerillia last year , cuz i pollinated very late i only got 12 seeds lol . But Dread is making an f2 this year

I will germ my manitoba med seeds later cuz it's also for a seedgrow , they aren't for sael anymore so it would be a waste to do a grow for buds.

I would like to test more strains but i have to see if i can manage to find room as at my place i will only grow autos cuz of the light pollution

I am now very busy making soil mixes

THC123

Veteran
i thought we where going to trade? your MM against my GG2 beans? :D and then after the seedrun we will give eachother a lifetime supply , sounds like a plan no?

dread

Veteran
sounds like a great plan,my mind is a little misty now soooooooo.....damm good N8

i prepared some baggies for u ,so u can taste it at ease at your place later

+Vibes

i enjoyed watching your run last year and i'm sure this year will be no different!.... i hope you get some monster frisians... i'll be trying the amnesia chunk (DC/arne x Amnesia haze/arne) from esben this year so i'll be following there is no "arne" in the lines you a working with from him eh?

++

THC123

Veteran
Thx , let's hope this years guerilla will remain undiscovered like the one from last year

bout the Arne , no , but i also have many arne crosses from esben

But for the moment i will be germing these seeds , maybe others will follow if i can find room/time

[m8]

Veteran
greet thc, nice project you have! :artist:

I wish you a lot of sun and fresh rains, ahhh plus some good karma 4 sure.

hold on mate :joint:

:blowbubbles:
45:

picture.php