What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

EXTRAordinarily colorful herbs

Xtrakritical

Trainwreck gone purple...
smaller lower nugs of a tw x ?
from seed

2059100_3557_Large_.JPG

and vbs x ak47
also from seed

2059VBSxAK47nug-3.jpg

2059VBSxAK47-upinthere.jpg

Xtra

Last edited:

ManyManySpliffs

Well I had to dig up pics of last year's harvest for this. Here's Pinky for those of you that remember from OG.

And now from this years batch, my Purple Passion. (One of three purple phenos I have going right now)

Enjoy!

Ennui42o

The color purple...

The color purple...

This is some of the most pronounced color I have ever seen in any commerically grown sensimillia around my area. I had this back in march and haven't seen anything like it since. I dont recall what strain it was. It was effin stony though I remember that much. The shots in the middle show two purple buds next to some other strain I had at the time to show the contrast.

Last edited:
G

HOLY CRAP!!!! Marijuanaut...

HOLY CRAP!!!! Marijuanaut...

....those are some incredible lovlies you got there...
heres some Sweet Tooth that turned purple
Blue Berry, and one from seed thats been changing w/ the seasons...

Blue Berry

Seed ,indica,very skunkish smell. and tendencies. peace.

ManyManySpliffs

That's why I just love the outdoors. I have 4 confirmed Purple Phenos and 2 that aren't sure if they are going to turn. Here are pics of two of my girls, the others to come real soon.. As well as their harvest pics.

My Mini Purple..

My Purple Passion beauty..

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Purple Hawiian Skunk privates!

Purple Hawiian Skunk privates!

TML16, I'm blown away with your blueberry!

Here is some purple Hawiian Skunk privates!

Latest posts

Latest posts