What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cannabis in Uruguay (South America 34°)

Kayaman

Veteran
Hey Andyo, the law project here states 8 plants, no size specifications.

Here an update, the big ssh went down a few days ago. :D

SSH pic taken one week before harvest
picture.php

SSH x Malawi flowering nicely
picture.php

OTHaze x ArxB x Cantarela
picture.php

:rasta:

Kayaman

Veteran
Some treats that come with the harvest season :smoker:

SSH Harvest
picture.php

Ice water hash with trimming I saved since a while
picture.php

Shaker hash
picture.php

:smoke:

Kayaman

Veteran
Hola EL MACO, great to see you around brother.

I have more pics and more harvested plants, the season end approaches fast, some chilly south winds settling this week.

Picture from a few days ago:
SSH x Malawi
picture.php

OtHaze x ArxB x Cantarela , going srong and still throwing hairs like mad, othaze structure, and Lesotho x Uzbekistan smell :D
picture.php

SSH Clon Harvest (Yesterday's Quick Cellphone pic)
picture.php

Kayaman

Veteran
Here the last sativa of the season, it was harvested two weeks ago, this is a pic from when I harvested it.

SSH x Malawi
picture.php

Well, this is the end of the outdoor terrace season.

I am now moved to a new place in which I dont have that much sun and i wont be able to grow outdoors like I did in the terrace...so..new challenges await!
Indoor start for me now, I'll still do a few little outdoor plants in my new place :D

THANKS!!
Kayaman :rasta:

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
All the best for your new place. I look forward to your indoor grows.
One Love Many Hearts

simonh

Hello Everyone

Sorry to hijack Kayamans thread but I'm leaving Uruguay in 2 weeks and I have a BC Northern Lights Bloombox for sale - it's been very good to me but I can't take it with me, so if anyone's interested in buying it (any reasonable offer probably accepted !) please send me a PM - it comes with lots of spare lights and Organic Nutrients etc.......

Thanks

Simon

Kayaman

Veteran
No problem Simonh, just send me a PM with pics and details and I will share it in local forums!
:tiphat:

hi Kaya!

hi Kaya!

Hi Kaya!, I've been admiring your outdoor grows for the last few years because they remind me of my childhood in uruguay. I havent visited in about 8 yrs but I'm hoping to get down there this new year, possibly nov. I would love to take you out for dinner, tomar maté, and hear what you have to say about all the different genetics you've worked with there. Ill PM you closer to that time to see if you're interested. Cheers and keep up the fantastic work, I'm sad I won't get to see your outdoor work anymore, :(

Was thinking of planning a trip to Uruguay to find out more about the legal market that will begin to surface, what are you hearing about it down there?

Flying Goat

Honey Boo Boo - I live up in Punta del Diablo, up the East coast from Kayaman... Was reliving this beautiful thread today after reupping here at ICm.

Feel free to ask me any questions you like. I love it here, have been here since 4/20 of 2011... Auspicious arrival date.

Kayaman is down in the MVD area and much more knowledgeable than me on the EXACT legal status, who to connect you to, etc.

Up here on the frontier, very relaxed. If I can figure out again how to navigate this site, will show you my 2012-2013 grow and our place we're building in the woods above the town...

Great vibe, but I loathe the first 2 weeks every year. More than 40k tourists pass thru inside a 6-week timespan... New Year's until mid-January is a nightmare - no sleep for the nightclubs, unless you know where to stay... ;p

If you'd like to make a trip, c'mon down. Hubs is doing a 90-day contract job in the gulag, so I have the upstairs room empty, with 2 single beds, until Dec. 20 or so... opening of high season. Then, I move in with my landlady and she gets $6k a month on this house. I pay $225/mo in low season. It is the way... <Zen moment>

If you prefer your own digs, most of my friends have nice places that aren't a budget buster... If you can't come before December, wait until after Easter weekend. Airfares drop like a rock and so do the rents.

We stay in my forest house during the summer (also available if you don't mind "roughing it") :D Think mosquito nets, no running water but rainwater trap, sawdust composting toilet, washing clothes by hand, but lots of cool privacy & shade, away from the dust & wind of town, yet an easy walk to the beach, or take the 4-wheeler.

I have a massage client who is staying in the house this summer, but bring a small tent & you're welcome to the pick your own spot.

Best you plan 10 days or 2 weeks. Dont' plan to rent a car - $70/day & must be back where you picked up. Take the COT bus from the airport directly to PDD, check it out a few days, then head back down by comfy bus (COT, Cynsa, Ruta del Sol) and check out the scene in Montevideo...

I'm a country mouse, not a city dude. I'm working on getting self-sufficient with chickens, rabbits, organic veg, etc. on my small place... For when my pension gets eliminated, heh, heh. ;p

Have my eyes on a chacra of 10 hectareas where I can spread out & make a real profit, a working farm... MUCH opportunity for those who don't mind sweating to make it. It's not easy, but it's worth it.

And no chemtrails, earthquakes, volcanoes, or cyclones... Today, we have strong winds off western mountains (Andes) so internet is in and out,... But we're tranquilo...

Muy, muy tranquilo.

Feel free to bother me. I'm over 50 & have FM & when it's chilly, I'm inside next to the fire. ;p

Besides, apparently I need to post 50? just to be able to PM? I'm gone a couple years & must requalify... Like a driver license, eh?

Chaucito.

FG

LoganKush

NIce plants. Definitely worth the time coming to see them even just in pics. Love the wauy you grow them much like ornamental plants. Have you harvested buds from them this time? :)