What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

San Diego's Finest Cuts

raygun

Karma Genetics said:
Hogsbreath is that that foul smelling pheno of The Hog from THseeds ?

I did a search for it one's with 50 seeds but did not find anything with a foul smell hi hi

No THseeds jumped on the hype of the name or somthing and made some seeds or some how got a cut (highly unlikely since the original cut is in hiding and from what I have found was horded by the growers) and bastardized the offspring. In over 5 years on the boards I have yet to see or find some one who has found the San Diego Hogsbreath pheno in those seeds..... :nono:

Calling THseeds "the hog" seed line anything related to the SD Hogsbreath is a fouler stench than the Hogsbreath itself. IMPO :bashhead:

If APE has the "SD hogsbreath" in his stable it needs to be let free to run in every grow room :muahaha: Hit me up in PM

I miss SD. :puppydoge

~Raygun~ :wave:

Last edited:
G

tdmaker - thanks for the info brotha!

dr. k- saw u pm'd me but i have to collect only 48 more posts to see it. but yeah if you're asking it's me bro

anybody got any pics of the sd catpiss? used to get the best from this cat that went to Mesa. never saw the same one in LA, just stuff passed off as it

sophisto

tdmaker2 said:
Ape has the Hog in his stable.

What doesnt he have......He is the proverbial shepard only he herds strains instead of farm animals..

I picked up some Ice creams from him recently and they are looking killer thus far. Super vigorous, green and healthy.....

cant wait to try out the Schrom, after seeing Sub's the other day I got an itch that needs scratching....

Last edited:

S4vvy

Anybody got a veg shot of the Grape Ape in this thread? Was given a mislabled mom from a stash of grape ape, gdp, purple gas, and purple elephant. They have that exact same leaf shape as the ape in this thread. Was supposed to be gdp and unfortunately i now have a grip of cuts that are a mystery :biglaugh:

Here's the best shot i could get from my mother room. I'll try to get some leaf shots later. So far she veg's faster than gdp/urple with huge, differently shaped fans. Nodes are not as tight tho

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
S4vvy-heres some i found of the grape ape as early as ive got them-hope it helps-lets keep this goin-i know we got some more dago growers!!!!!

P.S. that LP is the bomb! smoked it all, but i really did like it-grows on ya-good luck with it and others.....sub

Last edited:

SoulRebel

Muchas gracias for all the pics everone. Would any of you happen to have any pics of APE's SSH(bubbadutch pheno) in flower, or anything you would care to share about her??? Thanks a million... :wave:

... S R... :dance:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sure-by day 4 of flowering, she has not put on much weight!!!!!!! lol-hey soul rebel-just started flowering her, so dont know much, but if she is the bubba dutch cut there should be plenty info round here somewhere...good luck...sub

G

guest5703

so I guess I am out of the loop but who is ape? Could he chime in on this thread is possible? PEACE

EDIT-Nevermind Thanks spicoli ;)

Last edited:

melty

Go Chargers! I am very far away from San Diego, and am intrigued by all these plants. Bullrider and Hog's breath are two strains that have fascinated me for years, and whadaya'know.......both are San Diego classics. Keep it up SD peeps! Clearly a city to be reckoned with.

tdmaker2

Caligreen

Caligreen

APE does and has posted on this thread. He goes by APE (aesexual propagation expert) on a couple of other sites. Since the feds closed down all the coops in San Diego County he decided to offer a patient direct service for providing medical clones to qualified patients in SoCal, but he focuses on San Diego. Once the coops were closed APE was forced to go to LA to find quality cuts. Well...it takes all freakin' day to get to LA and back with traffic being what it is, and then you may not even find anything close to what you want. After getting tired of the crap he decided to start collecting strains from friends and locals and began to distribute them. He only deals with qualified patients. He currently has over 50 mothers:

SSH (bubba dutch pheno)
Berryjuana
Lemon Kush
Chem 91
Chem 4
Chem Mystery (danny danko cut)
Grape Ape
Purple Urkle
Grand Daddy Purple
Blackberry Widow (purple pheno)
Mendo Purps
God's Gift
Double Dutch
Arcata Trainwreck
Romulan
Jack's Cleaner
C4 (mendo cut)
Ice Cream
Atomic Haze
Madness (Subrob cut)
Hogsbreath
Blackberry Kush
Purple Kush
SR71 Kush
UK Cheese
Original Diesel
Sour Diesel
Skunk 1 (heirloom Karma cut)
M39
Strawberry Cream
Shrom
White Widow
OG x Grapefruit
Monkey Haze
OG sfv
OG soul assasin crew
Banana Kush
Big Kush (m39 x pre 98 bubba)
Pre 98 bubba
Purple Bubba
P91
Sensi Star
Metal Haze
Purple queen (Serious Seeds Chronic x Grape Ape)
Genius
Apollo 11
SR71 Purple Kush
Blue God
God Bud
Blue Dream
Strawberry Diesel
Albert Walker
Blueberry (shan diesel LA cut)
Green Crack
Pure Kush (from Wick650)
Lifesaver
Dabney Blueberry

Coming Soon:
Killer Queen (c99 x g13)
Herojuana
G13 x Hashplant F1 (The SEEDBANK circa 1988)
C99
Flo

I know he's very grateful to those that have contributed to the collection...

Last edited:

SoulRebel

Yeah, nice lookin' mother list. That's great that you have wick's Pure Kush on that list, I unfortunately lost her, and would love to get her back ... DANK DANK DANK!!! And wick650, feel free to make the trip down south and GIFT me an Albert Walker cut or 9 hahahaha... :muahaha:

... S R... :rasta:

ps: someone please post some pics and more descriptions of the SSH bubba dutch pheno... :wave:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey wick or td or anyone who knows-does this mean it is available but not for sale like schrom?-or not available?-i got the impression on another thread that it was gonna be one of those i got it and you cant have it cuz we are special strains....sub

and whats the deal w/ the mystery cut? whats that about? sounds interesting.....sub

Last edited:

tdmaker2

Re: Albert Walker

Re: Albert Walker

The Albert Walker is not intended for profit especially through the dispensaries. But it will be available to the med community.

OsWiZzLe

tdmaker2 said:
APE does and has posted on this thread. He goes by APE (aesexual propagation expert) on a couple of other sites. Since the feds closed down all the coops in San Diego County he decided to offer a patient direct service for providing medical clones to qualified patients in SoCal, but he focuses on San Diego. Once the coops were closed APE was forced to go to LA to find quality cuts. Well...it takes all freakin' day to get to LA and back with traffic being what it is, and then you may not even find anything close to what you want. After getting tired of the crap he decided to start collecting strains from friends and locals and began to distribute them. He only deals with qualified patients. He currently has over 50 mothers:

SSH (bubba dutch pheno)
Berryjuana
Lemon Kush
Chem 91
Chem 4
Chem Mystery (danny danko cut)
Grape Ape
Purple Urkle
Grand Daddy Purple
Blackberry Widow (purple pheno)
Mendo Purps
God's Gift
Double Dutch
Arcata Trainwreck
Romulan
Jack's Cleaner
C4 (mendo cut)
Ice Cream
Atomic Haze
Madness (Subrob cut)
Hogsbreath
Blackberry Kush
Purple Kush
SR71 Kush
UK Cheese
Original Diesel
Sour Diesel
Skunk 1 (heirloom Karma cut)
M39
Strawberry Cream
Shrom
White Widow
OG x Grapefruit
Monkey Haze
OG sfv
OG soul assasin crew
Banana Kush
Big Kush (m39 x pre 98 bubba)
Pre 98 bubba
Purple Bubba
P91
Sensi Star
Metal Haze
Purple queen (Serious Seeds Chronic x Grape Ape)
Genius
Apollo 11
SR71 Purple Kush
Blue God
God Bud
Blue Dream
Strawberry Diesel
Albert Walker
Blueberry (shan diesel LA cut)
Green Crack
Pure Kush (from Wick650)
Lifesaver
Dabney Blueberry

Coming Soon:
Killer Queen (c99 x g13)
Herojuana
G13 x Hashplant F1 (The SEEDBANK circa 1988)
C99
Flo

I know he's very grateful to those that have contributed to the collection...

:lurk: that list is on str8 O.D.B status...nice!

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
now that i am down for!! thats the way it should be! i dont mind delivery fees for some of these guys, but some of the prices ive heard the co ops charge-thats a whole diff. thing.

APE is killin me with this selection-i just want to be able to dial a strain in! yet every go around, i have four plants(well, three plus MADNESS) ive never seen before in my garden!lol oh life is so hard!