What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sacramento clones

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
yo Rainman, I think the main problem with the GDP was lack of care on my part, its one of those sensative plants that need everything perfect and I was kinda throwin everything together and seein what it do. If you baby her she should do u right.
Canna care anyone? I was thinkin uh goin there today wanna know what cuts they got...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Canna Care, as of today...
purple lavender, grape, good god, euforia, sour d, white widow.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
GetMo - We musta passed each other at the door with the shortest security guard on the planet! He was cool though but really short for a guy walkin around with a gun! Anyways I grabbed the White widow and the Euphoria. Didn't like the sounds of anything else esp all the purple this and that. Their meds looked bad today to me. What did you think? I wanna get a really good WW clone if I can so i hope this is the one. the guy said the Euphoria was a 80% indica but that was all he knew. You got any info?

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ha ha! u see him puffin out his little chest tryna look tuff?
Nah, the dude really didnt know too much about his own stock... I picked up the purple lavendar, grape, and good god, so it looks like we took um for everything they had! Feel like Im takin a chance with these clones, hopen for good things.... All clubs should have descriptions and grow times of all there clones.
They looked like they had a real good selection of seeds though, real professional like, wonder if that ssh is like the real deal.
As far as meds the selection was pretty week, I wouldnt pay for any of what they had to offer, too much good shit everywhere else. Most the lavender clones looked fucked up too but I gotta clean one..

Rainman

Veteran
When i got there the clones looked pretty picked through and the two i grabbed(WW, and Ephoria goin outside!) were it as far as looking decent. I thought the meds section was weak too!! The goodies were ok but a little exsp. for my tastes. The seeds looked cool but I just wasn't cool with the one Kush selection. I am searching for a no nonsense, real deal, live up to the hype, kush strain for my personals but the search continues. They had a Cantalope Haze clone last time I was in there and kick myself for not grabbn it.

mister c

Sacramento Healing Center:

Strawberry Cough
Grapefruit
Purple Kush
Mendo Purps
SOur D

All looked healthy as ever. Could have a little more roots, but at least they are not chillin looking half dead and shit.

Canna Care:

Good God
Purple Lavender
Grape
Purple Cat Piss (missed out on them though....)
and a few others....

all looked janky, but hey, what can you do?

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Damn, u aint never lied! she tell me Errything!

As far as the clones at medicar, they didnt look good when I gotum (grape and purple lavender) but soon as I gottum home and put um in soil they kicked in real nice!

Heres the purple lavender (I just topped it to make another clone)
PICT0015-3.jpg

And the Grape:
PICT0017-4.jpg

Last edited:

Rainman

Veteran
Lookin good Mo! I just ordered a pack of Outlaw's DPD x Pre-98 Bubba K. and another pack of Jilleybean from Subcool. Wanted some verified genetics with a kick. That Lavender looks cool. iI wonder if it is a cross or they are just callin it that. Supposedly Soma's Lavender has alot in common with the Purple Kush.

mister c

thcbear said:
save yer cash and get an ezcloner

Taking cuts is not the problem....

It is aquiring AS MANY new genetics as possible.

In my opinion, an ezcloner is a complete waste of money! For less than 10 bucks, you can make your own. (just think...thats like $200 you could of spent on clones to expand you gene pool.)

I just use jiffy pots with 99.9 success anyways...for 2 bucks a pack and a razor blade.

Rainman

Veteran
I agree totally with that Mister C. THC also thinks there needs to be more variety in the clone market in Clearlake!!! He obviously has tons of strains and cant possibly use anything like they are offering. I mean who needs Snowcap, Chem D, Grape ape, Mendo Grapes, and all those Kush selections? Must be hard having all that at your fingertips. if you have more Snowcap than you can handle up in Butte county you should meet me at the Bear hole and share.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
The Purple lavender is a beast...

Any new on DJ's cuts in Sacramento dispensaries?

Purple lavender is on the left, growin faster than anything in the garden.
PICT0035-4.jpg

T

TwistedRemedy

lavender purple wat ever , and everything else grape has two identities , the good shit from humboltd , witch are very common to kens granddaddy and erkel , all very purple and have that ca. med club purple smell of grapes.
the others going around are most likey other growers sprouting breeders seeds and then selecting the pheno they like, witch is most likely not the grapes you are lookin for but sum pretty good buds none the less.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Ive found better genetics in seeds over my years than any cali med clone.. Just never thought of preserving, I just now started taking clones of my plants. The purple Bubba I have are from seed and so far killin off the bubba kush clones Ive grown. Still aint tried the OG kush clone though....

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
got back from marconi med center...

Purple Kush
The purps
Hindu kush x skunk
strawberry cough
the Church
Mazar
Sour D
Grapefruit Kush

all looked healthy......

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Its a sativa they said they resurrected, the old dude at marconi med said its his favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies.