What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Pre98 Bubba Kush & Katsu's Bubba Kush Comparison Thread

masterlow37

Veteran
Could i get those of you who are experienced with these 2 to educate us on all the differences between em ?
I didn't see a Bubba comparison thread anywhere, so i decided to start one.

Thanx

masterlow37

Veteran
The Bubbas

The Bubbas

Yeah theres plenty of members here growing 1 or the other, maybe even both. Hopefully this thread will take off soon, we've had threads that focused/help explain the Chem & Sour Diesel families, so this could be most helpful to us that are interested in Bubba...

G

gratefuldawg

Excellent thread, very curious to see where this one goes. Which one is the coffee one? Or are they both?

G

grapepunched

i too am on board for this one. someone pass me the j.
:joint:

-gp

G

Good idea, ive seen a lot of different cuts being called the 98, and i assume they mean the swerve cut, but there is more than one cut going around as the 98. I personally have two bubbas, I can post dried pics of both now and veg, they go into flower tomorrow. be back with pics.

G

post em up I"m tagged and waiting to find out the differences.

masterlow37

Veteran
Sorry, Thought It Would Make Bubba Info Easier To Find

Sorry, Thought It Would Make Bubba Info Easier To Find

MysterX said:
been there done it already.. just got to look harder..
Ive seen some opinions on Bubbas shared here & there (hard to find it all, its so spread out in various threads), just thought a centralized thread would make it so much easier, like the Chemdog 101 thread...

Thanx

G

I love bubba

I love bubba

Yea there has been lots of comparisons, but with all the different cuts goin about right now, all being labled different, its just easy to start a new thread for some of the folks out there that just getting new bubba cuts and dont know which is which.

Given that, here are my 2 bubbas. I have a cut off of CW a long time ago from ghost1, and it is whst I belive is the purple s1. It eats anything, and when properly grown its not slower than most others, branches and yeilds more than the katsu next to it... both real good, katsu taste a little better once cured and my s1 smells stronger and turns purp pretty well in the winter. Basically its a damn good knock off of the 2k1 aka katsu cut. let the pics do talking.

Katsu on left, S1 on right

Katsu

S1

Katsu on left, S1 on right

Katsu

S1

Nice Bubba there stretch :joint:

G

great thread indeed!!! But I do think Mr.X knows what he's talking about......he has run them all side by side..................here is my pre-98 bubba (swerve's cut)..................almost the hungriest gal in the stable (besides BOGbubble)..............pure "coffee beans dipped in hash" flavor..............and the smell it leaves in a room is to DIE for...................peas.

BF

G

See this is what I was talking about with the 98 thing. Bubblefunks flower pics are a *dead ringer* for my S1 cut, but veg pics not so much. But by the second pic, I would say that is the same cut as the S1 I have. I do know that my S1 cut is all over the clubs so I think a lot of people are getting it and just calling it the 98, or clubs are just blowing smoke up ppls asses and tellin em they have whatever cut is in demand by name. Nothin against BF just talkin about what I see. I really would love to run the swerve cut, and thadoctas 98s next to mine.

Guest423

Veteran
if you want to see the original bubba kush look in nspectas gallery...he has a plant pic and a nug shot.

Last edited:
G

inline6 said:
See this is what I was talking about with the 98 thing. Bubblefunks flower pics are a *dead ringer* for my S1 cut, but veg pics not so much. But by the second pic, I would say that is the same cut as the S1 I have. I do know that my S1 cut is all over the clubs so I think a lot of people are getting it and just calling it the 98, or clubs are just blowing smoke up ppls asses and tellin em they have whatever cut is in demand by name. Nothin against BF just talkin about what I see. I really would love to run the swerve cut, and thadoctas 98s next to mine.

no worries brah...............swerve personally gave me this cut though...................so it's no S1

Bf

masterlow37

Veteran
:wave: At first i didn't even know if this thread idea would get posters, though i decided to make it anyway, i thank all for the responses & pics so quickly, this thread is likely to ruffle some feathers but that isn't my intention in anyway.

Please lets all try to keep it civil & benefit from the knowledge :wink: we all know what happened to H&L's Chemdog 101 Thread. :angrymod:

Again Thanx For Sharing :smoke: