What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SR71 Strainguide and Clones

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

srk

Karmical the label just said Starr dog. Very strong vigorous veg growth...so far I like what I see with it.

K1ndBudz

Karmical - I have the new catalog, its says "We are currently working with a male that was gifted to us called stardawg (Chemdawg #4 x Tres Dawg). This cross was done by BreederBrad, and generously donated to us by Addison".

Did Addison also donate a female? If not are these Stardawg clones an Inhouse selection? I highly doubt they are male.

picked up blue dream threw them outside to see if I can salvage the growing season. What's the blue sky BLUE DREAM about? Tips and observations please.

Low-medium feeder. Med/High stretch. Done in 9-10 weeks for me (I take em a week longer then when they look ready). Covered in crystals, nice daytime smoke especially after a few weeks cure. Can get you lazy if you smoke too much though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts