in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Purple Pakistani

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Purple Pakistani Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-30-2007, 01:34 AM #21
Smurf
stoke this joint

Smurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud ofSmurf has much to be proud of
Can't wait to get my mits on some of the purple paki...... very impressive indeed!

I just hope it's sooner rather than later.

Please keep us up to date on the progress.

Thanks dubi

Old 02-03-2007, 12:43 PM #22
hazelover

hazelover will become famous soon enough
always know were to find the best puff is easy eh LOL!
what an incrediable strain this is!! & sounds wonderfull il be in that que as well when the seeds are ready! first class dubi!! well done
hazelover is offline Quote

Old 02-12-2007, 07:00 AM #23
bigbrokush
Master Grower

bigbrokush is a jewel in the roughbigbrokush is a jewel in the roughbigbrokush is a jewel in the roughbigbrokush is a jewel in the roughbigbrokush is a jewel in the roughbigbrokush is a jewel in the rough
So that means that I have 1 year to save up my penny's to get me 1 or 2 packs. I can not wait.

So. Cal Collective
bigbrokush is offline Quote

Old 03-23-2007, 07:45 AM #24
Dusty Bowls
Banned

Dusty Bowls will become famous soon enoughDusty Bowls will become famous soon enoughDusty Bowls will become famous soon enough
ace these looks amazin!
Dusty Bowls is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2007, 06:42 AM #25
jamesbrow
Banned

jamesbrow is on a distinguished road
yeah I hope may pakis turn out with some purples
jamesbrow is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2007, 03:51 AM #26
jamesbrow
Banned

jamesbrow is on a distinguished road
dubi, question: my beans were sent to me last year these are the seeds they used to make hash I was told what would or could the be coming from that region. I've only gave out 20 of these beans so far I figure hashplant or kush but then again what they callthing could be different i just asked for seeds they used to make hash?
jamesbrow is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2007, 01:21 PM #27
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesbrow
dubi, question: my beans were sent to me last year these are the seeds they used to make hash I was told what would or could the be coming from that region. I've only gave out 20 of these beans so far I figure hashplant or kush but then again what they callthing could be different i just asked for seeds they used to make hash?
Hello everybody and thanks for the warm words!

James, you can find a great genetic diversity in Chitral zone. There's not a unique Chitral indica or hash plant, expressions will differ depending on the native growers selections. You can also find some wild paki plants with sativa influence, although i think they are less commoun in Chitral, you can still find them, they are not very interesting (low potency wild sat) but paki indicas are usually very good.

If your seeds are used to produce hash then they are probably indica hash plants, but locals also make charas from the wild paki sativas. If seeds are very very little then they are probably wild paki sativas, if they are big, then probably is an indica.

You can find a great diversity of colours, tastes ... in chitral indicas populations. They are generally compact and robust plants (not so dark and robust like extreme afghanis) with high resin production. They resist very nice dry ambient and low temps in flowering. Potency is not overpowering but real pleasant. You can produce excellent hybrids crossing paki indicas with long flowering sats.

Good luck with your new paki genetics. Please, keep us updated with your progresses! dubi

Last edited by dubi; 05-22-2007 at 01:25 PM..
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:58 AM #28
charlie garcia

Hi Dubi and friends

I agree with everything said here about the combination abilities of this and other Pakistan lines and their valuable importance. Its gentle and fair when breeding and allows many traits to pass around their offspring and not too dominant so not always easy to select which ones to work for crosses. Its been always kept expressing all original traits and variability to maintain fresh original stock rather than work them only for potency but for preservation and for crosses... nice breeding tool.

In this particular case the lovely isolated purple clone has some beautiful and balanced traits making it a lovely smoke for day time with own personality. Flavours are delicious.... quality one.

If I manage to learn how to upload pictures lol some faces of this Chitral family growing
best
Charlie

Last edited by charlie garcia; 05-23-2007 at 12:07 PM..

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2007, 12:55 PM #29
need4weed

need4weed has a spectacular aura aboutneed4weed has a spectacular aura aboutneed4weed has a spectacular aura aboutneed4weed has a spectacular aura aboutneed4weed has a spectacular aura about
very nice cola charlie
need4weed is offline Quote

Old 05-24-2007, 07:35 PM #30
Raco
secretion engineer

Raco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond reputeRaco has a reputation beyond repute
Out of sight!!