What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ph problems

Robbie vapez

My RO filter that I ordered still hasn't arrived. Still dealing with the citric acid ph down, I know my town water is high in calcium and all the other goodies they put in that shit

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
This is a little trick I figure out. I've only use it with RO water, so I'm not as sure if it will work the same for non RO water. If I know that the PH of my nutrient solution has been moving in one way or another like you've mentioned. Instead of adding your PH adjuster after you mix your nutrients, add it into your water first. I don't know the scientific chemistry to describe why this works, but it stabilizes my solution from that wild swing when I have them.

mdgg4

I'm with MJpassion, maxibloom head up ph's around 4.5, you run your nutes at half strength, if it doesn't fuck shit up I would bump up the strength. It'll bring ya pH down.

PEACE!