What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

New420Guy Seeds Thread

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
I missed a Thread about this Guys Seedbank

Currently i'm holding in seeds:

SFV OG KUSH
Tahoe OG
New Grape 48
Trainwreck
Master Orange
Granddaddy Purple/GDP

Lets see some of this Dudes work in this Thread :)

cannacrab

I also have Trainwreck from him. I was really wanting to see some grow reports on it since it is truly a cross of AK47. It should be close to the original, but not completely the same.

Glue Cookies

Glue Cookies

Here's a Glue Cookies from him. It's my first round with her. The smells are petorium at first with a hardcore floor cleaner finish. I am excited to run this again to dial it in better.

Shipping was fast, gave me some stickers and a calendar, all in all a good experience.

picture.php

Didnt someone say his Tahoe seeds were a herm festival
Free Seeds! Yay!:woohoo:JK:)
I grew out the GDP as well but didn't find anything remotely close to a big bud leaner with stacks of juicy buds. They all were potent but 90% went straight to the hash pile as I didn't like the larf factor.
I did not find any Herms the the gear I received.

PlasmaTube

Mazar
Smells earthy, hashy, and like clean men's cologne. Not soapy or floral like many haze/Colombians, but clean like shaving gel. Lol...weird but I like it. Dark purple almost looks black.

Almost done

Attachments

• IMG_20231012_123434.jpg
    IMG_20231012_123434.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20231012_123716.jpg
    IMG_20231012_123716.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_20231012_123523.jpg
    IMG_20231012_123523.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_20231012_123658.jpg
    IMG_20231012_123658.jpg
    944.1 KB · Views: 45

Prs2xs

I grew out his Colombian Gold last year - was a bit sceptical because he used reefermans description of Santa Marta Colombian Gold, but in the end , I was very happy with the outcome.I have no way of knowing for sure, but I would guess I received repro's of reeferman stock.
Apparently, he is affiliated with other growers who contribute to his seed catalog.

Latest posts

Latest posts