You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Ace Seeds > Outdoor 2018_spot 1

Thread Title Search
Click for Ace Seeds
Outdoor 2018_spot 1 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2018, 08:17 AM #1
paisajedehierba

paisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura about
Outdoor 2018_spot 1

Hi there,
I am at 49 N. Here are some facts on spot 1:

1. Thriving feminized ACE-varieties are Malawi x Panama (MP), Bangi Congo x Panama (BP), Early Bubbahash (EB), Auto Malawi x NL (AMxNL) ...one plant each.

2.Thriving own crosses: First is (Purple Haze x Malawi) x Kali China (PHM x KC) ... five individuals, second is Purple Mazar x Aurora Indica F2 (PA)... one female selected for autoflowering properties and third is Muay Thai x Aurora Indica F2 (MTxAI) ... also one female selected for autoflowering properties

3. All were germinated indoor mid April and transplanted outdoor early May.

4. Poor sandy soil improved with with a bit chicken dung while transplanting

5. The weather conditions are exceptionally dry and warm/hot.

The dry weather conditions are forcing me to frequent the spot weekly one or two times.

pics: Bangi Congo x Panama, Malawi x Panama, Auto MxNL

Your opinions and advices are welcome
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070431.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	120.6 KB
ID:	461948 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070432.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	115.9 KB
ID:	461949 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070434.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	107.5 KB
ID:	461950 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070435.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	461951
paisajedehierba is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:37 AM #2
Bona Fortuna

Bona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the roughBona Fortuna is a jewel in the rough
Very nice looking flowers!
Best of luck with the rest of the season!
Bona Fortuna is offline Quote

Old 07-08-2018, 11:46 AM #3
paisajedehierba

paisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura aboutpaisajedehierba has a spectacular aura about
Thank you Bona Fortuna. Wednesday I took the pics and the flowers were healthy. I don´t know how they look now. I fear mold because of the dense bud structure. Thursday and Friday the rain was pouring down. This was the first rain since many weeks. Up to date I´m unfamiliar with the mold resistance of NL-crosses. Let´s see... .

Old 07-08-2018, 12:49 PM #4
paisajedehierba

Spot 2

I decided to integrate spot 2 in this thread. There are 4 plants containing ACE seeds genetics.

Plant 1 of 4 is Kali China. 2,3 and 4 are F2 offspring of my one cross between Golden Tiger and Muay Thai (Flash Seeds super automatic). This cross I call "Tiger Thai" (TT). The 3 TT F2 are selected for autoflowering properties. One male is for sure 100% auto. The buds of the two females are not as explosiv developing as the those of the male. It´s possible that they´re only semi autoflowering. Let´s see what time and the shortening of the days will cause.
KC and TT seem to suffer because of the poor soil and the mostly dry and hot weather-conditions this spring and sommer. They´re thriving slow and have a pale look. I hope there is only lack of N.

By way of comparision ... The cross between Muay Thai and Aurora Indica (F3) shows great hybrid vigor (Spot 2b). The plants on the last pic are already 2 and 2,4 m high and flowers are devolping well automatically. The leaves are dark green. I Know those plants can reach heights up to 4m. Real bushes.

The vigor of KC and TT is different. Nevertheless I hope both will give me seeds and buds when harvest time comes.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Overview spot 2a (2).jpg
Views:	62
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	462030 Click image for larger version

Name:	KC_habitus.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	112.7 KB
ID:	462031 Click image for larger version

Name:	TT_female_habitus.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	120.1 KB
ID:	462032 Click image for larger version

Name:	TT_pollinated bud_perhaps semiauto.jpg
Views:	41
Size:	64.2 KB
ID:	462033 Click image for larger version

Name:	TT_autoflowering male detail.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	78.7 KB
ID:	462034

Name:	overview spot 2b.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	119.9 KB
ID:	462035 Click image for larger version

Name:	MT x AI budstatus.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	70.3 KB
ID:	462036

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2018, 06:55 AM #5
paisajedehierba

auto Malawi x NL harvested

Yesterday I harvested auto Malawi x NL. The rainfalls last week didn´t caused mold. She reached a height round about 80 cm in 84 day from seed. The buds are rock hard. First flowers were shown at day 23. So flowering took 8 weeks and 5 days. The smell is something fruity, sweet and a little minty. I believe it´s an indica dominant pheno (?) so that I expect relaxing vibes smoking her in a view weeks. I´m curious what kind of effect will be added from the old killer malawi genes.

First pic: bottom middle auto MxNL just before harvest. Next plant to the right is early bubba hash. The highest plant (right side) is Bangi Congo x Pananma. On the left sid thrives Purple mazar x Aurora Indica auto.

Second pic: MxNL lying

third pic: lower buds
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	P1070523.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	462308 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070524.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	98.6 KB
ID:	462309 Click image for larger version

Name:	P1070498.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	462310

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:41 AM #6
dubi
Vendor

dubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant futuredubi has a brilliant future
Bienvenido paisajedehierba

Thanks for sharing the progresses of your 2 guerrilla gardens with us and for choosing ACE genetics for your grows.

Most of the ACE strains you are growing (Bangi Congo x Panama, Early Bubba Hash, Malawi x Panama, Golden Tiger, etc ...) perform well with very hot temps ... only Kali China prefers milder temps, but mainly for the flowering stage.

I like a lot your idea of crossing Golden Tiger with an Auto Thai sativa strain to try to produce an even more thai influenced sativa autoflowering line Excellent project.

Best wishes and please keep us updated!
dubi is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:08 AM #7
paisajedehierba

Hola Dubi,
thanks for your interst in my two guerillia gardens. You are right. Some plants are seemingly hungry and not that stressed from heat. One week after feeding KC and TigerxThai the second time with chicken dung they´re recovering. It appears more green in the leaves and grow speed increases a little bit (1 cm the day).

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:26 PM #8
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud ofSyd Barrett has much to be proud of
Subbed!Lookin' great!
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

Old 07-12-2018, 07:50 AM #9
paisajedehierba

(Purple Haze x Malawai) x Kali China (PHM x KC) Spot 1

There are 5 plants of this cross. They are perhaps the less hungry plants at spot 1. The heigth varies between 1,5m and 1,7m at the moment. They are showing preflowers. My estimation about their sex you will find in the filename of the pics. Regarding the stems there are 3 different phenos.
1. deep purple vertical stripes along the stem
2. semi purple vertical stripes along the stem
3. +/- green stem
Let´s see if there is a positive correlation between the colouring of stem and flower.

Last year I had two Ladies of this F1. One flowered green and one purple. They finished flowering first Nov. and handled well frosty temps in late flowering (-1°C, two sequenced nights).
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	PHMxKC_5x_height 1,5-1,7m.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	123.0 KB
ID:	462514 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHMxKC_green stem_sex not sure.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	462515 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHMxKC_purple striped steam_female preflower.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	462516 Click image for larger version

Name:	PHMxKC_semi purple stem_male preflower.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	63.7 KB
ID:	462517

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-12-2018, 08:07 AM #10
paisajedehierba

addition spot 2

Early Bubba Hash, Bangi Congo x Panama and Malawi x Panama have ... since mid June preflowering
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Early Bubba hash_heigt 1,2 m .jpg
Views:	18
Size:	105.5 KB
ID:	462518 Click image for larger version

Name:	Early Bubba hash_the most hungry plant  at spot 1.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	96.5 KB
ID:	462519 Click image for larger version

Name:	Bangi CongoxPanama_heigt 1,7 m.jpg
Views:	16