What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Double Sour strain?

chinese-mecican

I had recently purchased crumbled lime and inside was a sleeve with karma strains on it and one is called double sour and i was wondering if this has been released or not. It also has sour sfv tk in there and sounds delicious!

Last edited:

copperfacedave

Nice got some crumbled lime and headbanger myself good to see your pics. Hopefully you can put some crumbled limes up when there done not much info around.

kro-magnon

Veteran
Nice Headbanger cola!! I really love this strain, I was offered 20 seeds who gave me some beautiful keepers, I'm sad I don't have any of them anymore today but I made a cross with my best HB females and a Colombian Gold male who gave me some nice phenotypes as well but I should buy a new HB pack to get the lovely taste back.