What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Side by side grow. 630 CMH vs 1000HPS

Cork144

When doing side by sides, isnt it best, to do,,,,,,, MONOCROPS................

bloody idiot, perhaps you make him feel inadiquite with his gp/w

beanja

first off issaack .... man your some defensive... i called bullshit.
you get all butt hurt and uptight..
u called me a dumb fuck ... troll...
uneducated dummy ... fool.. a punk... lol holy fuck dude ..
i even told ya your grow looked real nice .
then i commented again on how it looked a little green and how i would want it a little more flushed if i was smokkin er . i doubt your smokin it .
then this fuckin name callin and speech about what youve done .
then all your little bum sniffers had to add there 2 cents worth .. i still call bullshit but its only a OPINION. so carry on before all this name calling ruins this thread.

Last edited:

beanja

you got lrittle man syndrome ?
we can go back and forth if you want... your so full of yourself its sickening... hey guys look i can grow 20 lbs on my second try .. ive cured cancer .. im an elite muay thai...im an olympian ..go fuck yourself fool . who gives a fuck about your beaster crop.

beanja

i got one of those lol

Attachments

• 20180814_211103.jpg
    20180814_211103.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 42

beanja

stop messaging you ... who the fuck is constantly messaging you ?
how long does it take to hand trim 20 lbs .

beanja

how long does it take to trim 20 lbs?
nobody is trolling you man lol ... your acting all weird and defensive... simple question just answer it

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
how long does it take to trim 20 lbs?
nobody is trolling you man lol ... your acting all weird and defensive... simple question just answer it

About tree fiddy! Lol.

It’s all good guys. Everybody calm dafuq down and relax. It’s just not that serious. :biglaugh: 20lbs....17.85lbs... honestly, whatever it is, it’s a shitload off of 630 watt lamps! That’s the whole point of the thread! :tiphat:

insomniac_AU

If it makes you feel any better it takes me about 8 hours to trim a pound myself but I'm a knackered old goat. There you're better than me. :peacock:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You may not vote on any more threads today.:([/FONT]

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That's an impressive yield issack nice work. Have you calculated your grams/watt for either the CMH or HPS side?

-Funk

issack

Veteran
That's an impressive yield issack nice work. Have you calculated your grams/watt for either the CMH or HPS side?

-Funk

No I just know I got 9 lbs 8 1/2 oz off the 630 side. I'm almost one light trimmed in on the hps. Tomorrow my reinforcements are coming thank God. My main trimmer has been trimming on another job for the last 10 days. I've been a one man show. I can only trim for about 4 hours a day.. I'm a busy dude with a ton of chores. I'm so over trimming.!! Lol I'm one plant away from my first light on the hps right now. I think I might have came across a 10oz or more plant. I'll chime in again if it is..

But yes by Saturday folks I'm pretty sure we will be done, and I'll have the weight on the hps.

Rodehazrd

Nice pix there I would like to know more about your methods and the strain . Did you search a lot for the cut you use and is it the Barneys? I have heard the p chunk is good for aches and pains but had no idea it could produce like that. Thanks for the comparison and sorry about the interference you had, may be the moderator will pick him up. Thanks for the work and sharing:groupwave:

issack

Veteran
Nice pix there I would like to know more about your methods and the strain . Did you search a lot for the cut you use and is it the Barneys? I have heard the p chunk is good for aches and pains but had no idea it could produce like that. Thanks for the comparison and sorry about the interference you had, may be the moderator will pick him up. Thanks for the work and sharing:groupwave:

I'm pretty sure it's from barney's. I among others here on the island have been growing this cut for some years now. I think I've had it for almost 7 or 8. I got it from a friend and then started working with it.. There was a guy that had a thread here and he was growing the chunk, but it had no yield and looked nothing like the one I have. This strain has been the most successful strain I've ever had. It has a deep fruity pineapple smell. It's a choice smoke. Everyone loves it and never gets tired of it. It's a fast finisher and very resilient.. it's a tough strong plant. I think I just have a super choice pheno and got lucky to have found it.

My grow method is coco 2 gal smart pots. DTW. Multi feed. Feeding every 2 hours once the plant is established and flourishing. Mills nutrients. Only foliar I spray is og biowar. My nutrients ppm is never over 900. Keep it simple. My temps on this grow were 78 with lights on. I added another split to the room. So I think with all those conditions and this strain it gave me a whopping harvest.

Nice man, looks like a hell of a room. I bet you could hit 3 a light if you put a poly wall up on both sides so your walkway is dark. and your room is split into two rooms making them waste less light. Definitely be harder to cool but probably cheaper then more lights .....sorry in getting crazy

Latest posts

Latest posts